If you have an iPhone and use the Facebook Messenger app, you may have noticed that there are little circles with profile pictures in them that pop up on your screen.
These are called chat heads, and they allow you to have a conversation with someone without having to open the app. You can even stack multiple chat heads on top of each other if you’re talking to more than one person at a time.
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the Messages icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner
- Tap on Chat Heads and make sure it’s turned on
- That’s it! Now when you receive a message from someone on Facebook, a chat head will appear on your screen
Can You Get Messenger Chat Heads on iPhone?
Yes, you can get Messenger chat heads on iPhone. To do this, simply open the Messenger app and tap on the “Chat Heads” icon in the top right corner. Then, select the person you want to chat with and tap on their name.
A chat head will appear on your screen.
How Do I Activate Chat Heads on Messenger?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to activate Chat Heads for the Facebook Messenger app:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Chat Heads.”
- Toggle “Allow Chat Heads” to the On position.
- You should now see a small circular profile picture of whomever you’re talking to appear over whatever you’re doing on your phone.
How to Enable Messenger Chat Heads on iPhone 11
If you’re an iPhone user, you’ve probably noticed the little chat head bubbles that pop up when you’re using Facebook Messenger.
These chat heads are a great way to keep track of your conversations, and they can be really helpful if you’re trying to multitask. But what if you don’t want to see them all the time?
Or what if you want to use them on your iPhone 11? Fortunately, there’s a way to enable or disable chat heads on your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app and go to your Settings (the gear icon in the upper-right corner).
- Tap on Chat Heads and toggle the switch next to Enable Chat Heads. This will turn chat heads on or off for all conversations in Messenger.
- If you only want to enable or disable chat heads for certain conversations, tap on the conversation itself, then tap on the ellipsis (…) in the upper-right corner and select Turn On Chat Headshor Disable Chat Heads from the menu that appears.
If you’re an iPhone user who also happens to use Facebook Messenger, you may be wondering how to enable chat heads. Chat heads are a great way to keep up with your conversations without having to open the Messenger app every time. Here’s a quick guide on how to enable chat heads on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to Facebook.
- Tap on the switch next to Chat Heads and confirm that you want to turn them on.
- That’s it!
Now when you open Messenger, you’ll see your chat head conversations floating at the top of the screen.