There is no sure way to figure out who saved your Instagram post. However, you can check the number of likes and comments on the post to get an idea of how popular it is. If you have a private account, you can also look at your list of followers to see if anyone who follows you has liked or commented on the post.
- Go to your profile on the Instagram app and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Select ” copy share URL
- Paste the URL into a web browser and delete everything after the “?” in the address bar
- Hit enter and you will be taken to a page that lists everyone who has saved your post
Can You See Who Saved Your Instagram Posts
Q: How Do You Figure Out Who Saved Your Instagram Post
If you’re wondering who saved your Instagram post, there are a few ways to find out. First, you can check the number of likes on your post. If you see a high number of likes, it’s likely that someone saved your post.
Second, you can check your Instagram Insights to see how many people viewed your post. If you see a high number of views, it’s likely that someone saved your post. Finally, if you have a private account, you can check your direct messages to see if anyone has sent you a message asking about the post.
From There, You’Ll See How Many People Have Saved It to Their Collections
If you’re wondering how popular your Pinterest pins are, there’s an easy way to find out. Just go to the URL of any of your pins and add “?data=true” to the end. For example, if your pin’s URL is https://www.pinterest.com/pin/123456789/, you would add “?data=true” to make it https://www.pinterest.com/pin/123456789/?
data=true. When you do this, a box will pop up showing you some information about the pin, including how many people have saved it to their collections. This number can be a good indicator of how popular your pin is and how much engagement it’s getting.
How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post 2022
If you’re wondering how to see who saved your Instagram post, the process is actually quite simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
2. Find the post that you want to check the saves for and tap on it. 3. Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the post. 4. Select “View Insights” from the menu that appears.
5. Scroll down to the “Saved” section and tap on “See More.” That’s all there is to it! Now you can see how many people have saved your post and even get a breakdown of who they are (e.g., followers, non-followers, etc.).
Have you ever wondered how to figure out who saved your Instagram post? Well, there’s an easy way to do it! Here’s how:
1. Go to your Instagram home page and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. 2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3. Scroll down and select “Security.”