To find where your Xbox games are installed on PC, open File Explorer and go to the following location:
C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Xbox Game Pass for PC\\games.
If you don’t see the “games” folder, it may be hidden.
To show hidden folders, click the View tab at the top of File Explorer and check the box next to Hidden items.
- Open the Start menu and search for “File Explorer”
- Click on “This PC” in the left-hand sidebar
- In the right-hand pane, scroll down to find your Windows drive (usually C:)
- Double-click on your Windows drive to open it
- From here, navigate to the following path: Program Files > Xbox Game Studios > Your game name 6
- Once you’re inside of your game folder, all of its files will be visible—including any installed DLC
How to Manage & Move your Windows Store & Xbox Game Pass Game Installations! (change Default Drive)
Where are Xbox Games Installed on Pc
When you install an Xbox game on your PC, it’s automatically installed to your C: drive. If you want to move it to another location, such as an external hard drive, you can do so by following these steps:
1. On your PC, open File Explorer and go to This PC.
2. Under the Hard disk drives section, right-click on the drive where your game is currently installed and select Properties. 3. Go to the Location tab and click the Move button. 4. Select the new location for your games files and click OK.
All of your games files will now be moved to the new location. 5. To launch your game, go to My Games in the Xbox app and select the game from the list. The first time you launch a game after moving it, it may take longer than usual to load as the files are copied over to the new location.
However, You Can Check the Installation Location for Each Game by Going to Its Properties > Local Files Tab in the Microsoft Store
If you’re wondering where your Microsoft Store games are installed, wonder no more! You can check the installation location for each game by going to its Properties > Local Files tab in the Microsoft Store.
For most games, the install location will be: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\[game name]
However, there are a few exceptions. If you see that the install location is different for a particular game, don’t worry – this is perfectly normal. The game might be using a different drive on your PC, or it might be installed to a different folder within WindowsApps.
If you need to find out where a particular game is installed so that you can delete it or move it to another location, checking the Properties > Local Files tab is the best way to do it.
Xbox App Locate Installed Game
If you’re an Xbox gamer, there’s a good chance you already know about the Xbox app. This handy little app allows you to track your achievements, see what your friends are playing, and even message them right from your phone. But did you know that the Xbox app can also help you locate installed games?
Here’s how it works: first, make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed on your phone. Then open up the app and head to the “My Games” section. From here, you’ll see a list of all the games that are currently installed on your Xbox One console.
If you’re looking for a specific game, just use the search bar at the top of the screen. Once you’ve found it, tap on the game and then select “Install.” The game will begin downloading to your console automatically.
And that’s all there is to it! With this handy tip, finding installed games on your Xbox One will be a breeze. So next time you can’t remember where you put that pesky disc, just open up the Xbox app and take a look.
If you’re an Xbox gamer, you probably know that Microsoft’s gaming console can also be used as a PC. But what if you want to find out where your Xbox games are installed on your PC?
Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that:
1. First, open up the Xbox app on your PC. You can find this app in the Start menu or by searching for it in the search bar. 2. Once the app is open, click on the settings icon (it looks like a gear).
This will bring up the Settings menu for the Xbox app. 3. In the Settings menu, click on “Game DVR & streaming”. This will take you to the Game DVR & streaming settings page.
4. On the Game DVR & streaming settings page, make sure that the “Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR” option is turned on. This will ensure that all of your Xbox gameplay is being recorded and saved onto your PC. 5. Now that this option is turned on, go ahead and launch any Xbox game that you want to play on your PC.
Once the game is launched, press the Windows key + G key on your keyboard to bring up the Game bar overlay. record gameplay footage or take screenshots while playing any Xbox game installed on their PC without having to worry about where those files are being stored; they’ll automatically be saved in a designated folder within Windows 10 itself.