Unfortunately, Red Dead Redemption 2 is not available on the Nintendo Switch.
- Go to the Nintendo Switch eShop and search for “Red Dead Redemption 2
- Select the game from the list of results and select “Add to Cart
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase
- Once the game has been downloaded, you can access it from your Switch’s home screen
Red Dead Redemption 2 On Nintendo Switch
What Do I Need to Do to Get Red Dead Redemption 2 on My Nintendo Switch
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to get Red Dead Redemption 2 on your Nintendo Switch:
1. Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and create or log in to your account.
2. Search for “Red Dead Redemption 2” in the eShop’s search bar.
3. Select the game from the list of results and select “Add to Cart” followed by “Proceed to Checkout.” 4. Enter your payment information and select “Submit Order” when you are ready. 5. Once the purchase is complete, the game will begin downloading automatically onto your Switch console.
How Much Will It Cost Me to Get the Game on My Switch
Assuming you’re talking about the Nintendo Switch console itself, it will cost you $299.99. The games for the Switch range in price from $39.99 to $59.99.
Is There a Release Date for the Game on Switch Yet
No, there is no release date for the game on Switch yet.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Switch Release Date
It’s official – Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Switch on December 6th! This hugely anticipated release will allow Nintendo fans to finally get their hands on one of the best games of 2018.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for Switch will include all of the same great content that was available in the original release, including the story mode campaign and online multiplayer.
In addition, there will be some new features exclusive to the Switch version. These include touch-screen support for map navigation and weapon selection, as well as motion controls for aiming. If you’re a fan of Westerns or open-world action games, then you owe it to yourself to pick up Red Dead Redemption 2 for Switch.
It’s sure to be an essential part of your collection.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally coming to the Nintendo Switch, and there’s a few different ways to get it. You can either buy a physical copy of the game, or you can download it digitally from the eShop. If you’re buying a physical copy, make sure to get the Special Edition, which comes with some extra goodies like a map and art book.
And if you want to download it digitally, you’ll need at least 32GB of free space on your Switch. So how do you get Red Dead Redemption 2 on your Nintendo Switch? Let’s take a look.