Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. You can also screen share on Discord by clicking the Share Screen button in a channel or direct message. When you screen share on Discord, you can choose to share your entire screen or just a single window.
If you want to include audio in your screen share, you’ll need to use the desktop version of Discord.
- Download the Discord app on your computer and open it
- Log in to your account or create a new one
- Find the server you want to join and click on it
- In the server settings, find the “Voice & Video” section and click on the “Screen Share” option
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose which application you want to share with the server members
- Select the appropriate application and click “Share
- ” 7 Your screen share audio will now be broadcasted through Discord for other members of the server to hear!
How To Fix Screen Share Audio Not Working Discord! (Stream On Discord With Sound)
How Do I Get Screen Share Audio on Discord
Discord is a VoIP and chat app designed for gamers that allows you to easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. One of the features that Discord offers is screen sharing, which lets you share your screen with other users in a channel. However, one thing that’s missing from the screen sharing feature is audio.
While you can see what’s happening on someone’s screen, you can’t hear any audio coming from their device.Fortunately, there’s a workaround that will let you hear audio from a person’s screen while using Discord’s screen sharing feature. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure both you and the person whose screen you want to share have the latest version of Discord installed.2. Have the person whose screen you want to share start a voice call with you on Discord.3. While on the call, have them click the “Share Screen” button in the bottom-left corner of the Discord window.
4. Select which window or application they want to share and click “Share.”
What are the Requirements for Getting Screen Share Audio on Discord
In order to get screen share audio on Discord, you will need to have the desktop application installed. Once you have the desktop application installed, you will need to be logged in and in a voice channel. To start screen sharing, click the Share Screen button in your Discord app.
A pop-up window will appear asking what you want to share. Select Desktop and then click Share. Your friends on Discord will now be able to see and hear everything that’s happening on your screen!
Is There a Limit to How Many People Can Have Screen Share Audio on Discord
Discord allows up to 10 people to share their audio at the same time during a screen share. However, if more than 10 people are in the Discord server, only the first 10 people will be able to share their audio. This is because Discord limits the number of audio sources that can be active at the same time to 10.
How Do I Know If Someone is Sharing Their Screen on Discord
Discord is a communication platform that allows users to chat, share photos and videos, and join channels. When you’re in a Discord channel with someone, you can tell if they’re sharing their screen because their avatar will have a little icon next to it. If you’re not in a Discord channel with someone, you can still tell if they’re sharing their screen by going to their user settings and looking for the “Screen Sharing” option.
Discord Screen Share No Audio on Mobile
If you’re a mobile user and you’ve been trying to use Discord’s screen share feature, you may have noticed that there is no audio. This is because, as of right now, the feature is only available on the desktop version of Discord. Mobile users are unfortunately left out in the cold on this one.
There is some good news, however. The Discord team is aware of this issue and they are working on a solution. In the meantime, they have suggested a workaround that allows mobile users to screen share with audio.
Here’s what you need to do:1) Download and install the Voice Changer app from the Google Play Store (or whatever store applies to your device).2) Open Voice Changer and select “Record audio”
3) Select “Internal Audio” as your input source4) Start recording5) Minimize Voice Changer (don’t close it!)
6) Open Discord and start screen sharingYour voice should now be coming through loud and clear! This workaround isn’t perfect, but it should tide you over until Discord releases an official fix for the problem.
Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily share images, video, and audio with others. You can also join chat rooms and use voice chat. One of the coolest features of Discord is screen sharing.
This lets you share your screen with other people in the chat so they can see what you’re doing. However, there’s one downside to this feature: it doesn’t include audio. Fortunately, there’s a way to get around this.
With a little bit of setup, you can get your Discord screen share audio working in no time!