It’s pretty easy to get a video URL from your camera roll.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- Find the video you want to share in your Camera Roll album
- Tap on the Share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Tap on the Copy Link option in the Share menu
- Paste the link into a text message or email and send it to whoever you want!
How Do I Make a Video Link from My Camera Roll?
There are a few ways to make a video link from your camera roll. One way is to use the YouTube app. Open the YouTube app and sign in.
Then, tap on the camera icon in the top right corner. This will open your camera roll. Find the video you want to share and tap on it.
This will open the video on YouTube. Tap on the share icon in the top right corner and select “Copy link.” Now you can paste this link anywhere!
Another way to make a video link from your camera roll is by using Google Drive. First, open the Google Drive app and sign in with your Google account. Then, tap on the “+” icon in the bottom right corner and select “Upload.”
Find the video you want to upload from your camera roll and tap on it. The upload may take some time depending on the size of your video file. Once it’s finished uploading, you’ll see a shareable link that you can copy and paste wherever you’d like!
How Do You Turn a Video into a Hyperlink?
There are a few different ways that you can turn a video into a hyperlink. One way is to use HTML code. To do this, you will need to find the URL of the video that you want to link to.
Once you have the URL, you will need to use the following code: Video. Replace “URL” with the actual URL of the video, and “Video” with whatever text you want to display as the link. Another way to turn a video into a hyperlink is by using BBCode.
BBCode is a type of code used on many message boards and forums. To create a video link using BBCode, you will again need the URL of the video that you want to link to. Once you have the URL, you will need to use the following code: [url=URL]Video[/url].
Again, replace “URL” with the actual URL of the video, and “Video” with whatever text you want to display as the link. Finally, if you are using WordPress, there is a built-in feature that allows you to easily turn videos into hyperlinks. Simply paste the URL of your desired video into your post or page content, and WordPress will automatically embed it as a player.
You can then click on the player itself to be taken directly to the source page for that video.
How Do I Get a Link to a Video in My Gallery?
Assuming you would like a link to a video in the WordPress media gallery:
- Go to your dashboard and click on “media”
- Find the video you want and click on it
- In the right column, find the “File URL” field and copy the link
How Do I Get an Image Url on My iPhone Camera Roll?
To get an image URL from your iPhone camera roll, first, open the Photos app and select the photo you want to share. Tap the Share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. In the share sheet that appears, tap on the Copy link option.
This will copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste into another app. If you want to share the photo with someone else, you can tap on the Mail or Messages options in the share sheet. This will open a new email or message with the photo automatically attached.
How to Turn a Video into a Link
If you have a video that you want to share with others, but don’t want to embed the video on your website or blog, you can turn the video into a link. This is a great way to share videos without taking up too much space on your web page. To turn a video into a link, follow these steps:
- Find the URL of the video that you want to share. You can find this in the address bar of your web browser when you are watching the video.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to your website or blog and find where you want to place the link to the video. This could be in the body of a post or on a sidebar or somewhere else on your site.
- Paste the URL of the video into your content management system (CMS) or HTML code at the location where you want the link to appear.
- Save your changes and preview your site to make sure everything looks correct. Now when someone clicks on that link, they will be taken directly to the video rather than having it play inline on your site.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Get Video Url from Camera Roll”: The post explains how to use the Shortcuts app to create a shortcut that quickly gets the URL for any video in your camera roll. The shortcut makes use of the Get File action and the Get Contents of URL action.
To start, the author recommends creating a new Shortcut and adding a Get File action. Next, select “Media” as the file type and choose “Movies” as the source. After that, add a Get Contents of URL action and connect it to the previous action.
In the final step, run the shortcut and select any video from your camera roll. Doing so should bring up a share sheet with various options; simply tap on “Copy Link” to get the video’s URL copied to your clipboard.