There are a few ways to gift digital Nintendo Switch games. One way is to purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop and then select “Send this software as a gift” from the menu. Another way is to buy a Nintendo eShop card and send it to the recipient with instructions on how to redeem it.
Finally, some games may have “Gift this game” as an option from their own menus; if so, simply follow the prompts.
- Select the game you want to purchase as a gift from the Nintendo eShop
- Click on the price of the game to begin the purchase process
- On the purchase screen, select “Purchase as a gift
- Enter the recipient’s email address and click “Send
- You will receive a confirmation email once the gift has been sent successfully
Game Share on Nintendo Switch – 2021 (FULL GUIDE)
How Can I Gift Digital Nintendo Switch Games
When it comes to gifting digital Nintendo Switch games, there are a few things you need to take into account. For starters, the recipient will need to have a Nintendo Switch console that is connected to the internet in order to redeem the game code. Secondly, you will need to purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop; this can be done directly from the console, or by using a computer or mobile device with an internet connection and linking your Nintendo account.
Finally, once you have purchased the game, you can then send the code to the intended recipient via email, social media, or any other method of communication. The process is fairly straightforward and should not take too long to complete.
How Do I Redeem a Code for a Digital Nintendo Switch Game
Assuming you’re talking about a Nintendo eShop code:
Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch. Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
Enter your 16-digit code. Once redeemed, your game will appear in your games library.
What is the Process for Gifting Digital Nintendo Switch Games
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to gift digital Nintendo Switch games:
1. Go to the Nintendo eShop on your device or computer and sign in.
2. Select the account you want to make the purchase with if prompted.
3. Choose the game you want to gift from the eShop’s catalogue. 4. Click “Purchase” and then select “Proceed to Purchase.” 5. Enter the recipient’s email address when prompted, then select “Send as a Gift.” 6. Confirm your purchase by selecting “Place Your Order.”
The recipient will now receive an email notification that they have been gifted a game from the Nintendo eShop!
How to Gift Digital Switch Games Amazon
If you’re looking for a way to gift digital Switch games to your friends and family, Amazon has you covered. Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the game you want to gift on Amazon.com.
2. Select the “Add to Cart” button. 3. On the next page, select the “Proceed to Checkout” button. 4. On the checkout page, select the “Change” link next to Payment Method.
5. Select “Gift Card or Certificate” as your payment method. 6. Enter the amount you want to gift and click “Continue.”
If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for the Nintendo Switch gamer in your life, digital games are the way to go! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to gift digital Nintendo Switch games:
1. Head over to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch or through the official website.
2. Browse through the available titles and add the game you’d like to purchase to your cart. 3. At checkout, select “Send as a Gift” and enter the recipient’s email address. 4. Choose how you’d like to pay for the game – either with your own credit card or by redeeming a Nintendo eShop card.
5. That’s it!