Anyone can be a photographer in the age of Instagram. The app has filters and editing tools that make it easy to create professional-looking photos without any prior experience. But what if you want to go beyond the basics and learn how to really use Instagram like a pro?
Here are some tips on how to go from an amateur to a boss when it comes to taking pictures on your phone.
- Download the Instagram app from your phone’s app store
- Open the app and sign in with your username and password
- Tap on the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Take a photo or video, or select one from your camera roll to upload
- Edit your photo or video, if desired, then tap Share
How Do I Go to My Camera on Instagram
Assuming you would like to know how to access the camera within the Instagram app:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- If you are not already logged in, enter your username and password to log in.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will take you to your personal profile page.
- From your profile page, tap on the icon in the top right corner of the screen (it looks like a paper airplane). This will open up the options menu.
- Tap on “Camera” from this menu – this will take you directly to Instagram’s camera function. You can now take a photo or video, or upload one from your device’s library, just as you would with any other social media platform!
From There, You Can Take a Photo Or Video, Or Choose One from Your Camera Roll to Share
When you want to share a photo or video with your friends on Snapchat, you can take a new one right from the app, or choose an existing one from your camera roll. To take a new photo or video, just tap the big yellow button at the bottom of the screen. If you want to choose an existing photo or video, tap the small square icon at the top of the screen next to the shutter button.
From there, you can browse through all of the photos and videos on your device. When you find one that you want to share, just tap it and it will be added to your Snap.
How to Turn on Instagram Camera on Android
If you’re an Android user and want to use Instagram’s camera, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, open the Instagram app and log in. Then, tap on the Camera icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, tap on the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen. Finally, scroll down and tap on the ‘Camera’ option. Once you’ve followed these steps, your Instagram camera will be turned on and ready to use!
If you want to go to the camera on Instagram, there are a few different ways that you can do it. The first way is to simply tap on the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner of the main screen. This will take you directly to the camera view.
Another way to get to the camera is by swiping right from anywhere within the app. This will also take you directly to the camera view. Once you’re in the camera view, you’ll see a variety of options for taking photos and videos.
You can switch between them by tapping on the icons at the bottom of the screen. To take a photo, just tap on the shutter button. To record a video, hold down on the shutter button.