If you’re someone who doesn’t want their following list to be public on Instagram, there are a few steps you can take to hide it. First, go to your profile settings and make sure the “private account” option is turned on. This will make it so that only people who you approve can see your posts.
Next, go to the “following” tab and click on the three dots next to each person you’re following. From there, you can select “hide from my profile” for each person individually. Finally, if you want to completely remove someone from your following list, you can unfollow them by going to their profile and tapping the blue “following” button.
- Log in to your Instagram account and go to your profile page
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap “Edit Profile“
- Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account”
- Enter your password and tap “Temporarily Disable Account“
How Do You Hide Your Following List on Instagram from Friends?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to hide your Instagram following list from friends:
1. Log in to your Instagram account and go to your profile page.
2. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the “Show activity status” option. This will prevent anyone from seeing when you’re online or what you’re doing on Instagram (including what users you’re following).
5. Save your changes by tapping “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
How Can I Hide My Following List on Instagram from 2022 Followers?
There are a few ways to hide your following list on Instagram from people who you don’t want to see it. The first way is to make your account private. When your account is private, only people who you approve can see your following list.
Another way to hide your following list is to use a third-party app that will allow you to do so. There are a few different apps that offer this service, and they’re all pretty easy to use. The last way to hide your following list is to simply not follow anyone back.
This isn’t the best solution, because it means that people who you actually want to follow won’t be able to see your posts, but it’s an option if you’re really concerned about privacy.
How Do You Hide Your Following List on Instagram Without Private?
If you don’t want your followers to see your following list, the best thing to do is set your account to private. That way, only people who you approve can see your photos and videos. To do this, go to your profile and tap the “Edit Profile” button.
Then, scroll down and toggle the “Private Account” option to on.
Can Others See Who I Follow on Instagram?
Most people are curious about who others follow on social media platforms like Instagram. The common question is, “Can others see who I follow on Instagram?” While the answer to this question may be surprising to some, the simple answer is no- other users cannot see who you follow on Instagram.
Only you and the account that you follow can see this information. There are a few reasons why this might be the case. For one, social media platforms want to protect their users’ privacy.
If other users were able to see who someone followed, they might be able to make assumptions or judgments about that person- which isn’t fair. Additionally, allowing others to see who someone follows could also lead to cyberbullying or harassment. No one wants to be inundated with messages from people they don’t know because they followed someone that those people didn’t like.
So, if you’re wondering whether or not your followers can see who you follow on Instagram, the answer is no. You can rest assured knowing that your follower list is private and only visible to you and the accounts that you follow.
How to Hide My Following List on Instagram from Followers 2022 Reddit
If you’re looking to keep your following list on Instagram private from your followers, there are a few steps you can take. Here’s how to hide your following list on Instagram in 2021:
1. Go to your profile and click the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Select “Edit Profile.”
3. Scroll down and toggle off the “Posts are Public” option. Now only people who you approve can see your posts.
4. Next, go back to the three dots menu and select “Privacy and Security.”
5. Scroll down and toggle off the “Account Privacy” option. This will make it so that only people who have your username can find your account – meaning that your follower list will be hidden from anyone who doesn’t already follow you.
6. Finally, go back to the edit profile and scroll down to where it says “Linked Accounts.” Click “Unlink” next to any accounts that are linked to your Instagram account – this includes Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. Once you’ve unlinked all of these accounts, your follower list will be completely hidden from view!
If you’re looking for a way to hide your following list on Instagram, there are a few things you can do. One option is to go into your settings and change the privacy setting for who can see your following list. Another option is to use a private browsing window when you’re looking at your following list.
Finally, you can also delete the app from your device and re-download it, which will reset your account and allow you to start fresh with a new privacy setting.