Since its release in March 2020, Call of Duty: Warzone has quickly become one of the most popular Battle Royale games. If you’re looking to get in on the action, here’s a quick guide on how to install Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Go to the Call of Duty Warzone website and click the ‘Download Now’ button
- Run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Once installation is complete, launch Call of Duty Warzone from your desktop shortcut or via the Steam client
- Create a new account or login with your existing Activision/Call of Duty account details
- Accept the terms and conditions then select which game mode you want to play – ‘Battle Royale’ or ‘Plunder’
- Squad up with friends or enter matchmaking alone in order to be matched with other players around the world
- Drop into one of Verdansk’s many zones and start fighting for survival!
How to Install and Setup Call of Duty Warzone PC [2022 Update]
How Do I Install Call of Duty: Warzone for Free?
If you’re looking to install Call of Duty: Warzone for free, the process is actually quite simple. All you need is a compatible device and an internet connection.
Once you have those two things, just head to the Call of Duty: Warzone website and select the “Download Now” button.
From there, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. And that’s it! You should now be able to launch and play Call of Duty: Warzone without any issues.
Can You Just Install Warzone?
As of right now, Warzone is only available as part of the full Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. It is not its own standalone game that you can purchase and install separately. So if you want to play Warzone, you’ll need to buy or already own Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
What is Needed to Install Warzone?
In order to install Warzone, you will need a PC with the Windows 7 operating system or higher. You will also need a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card, and at least 4 GB of RAM. The recommended requirements are an Intel Core i5-2400 CPU or better, 8 GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 graphics card or better.
Do I Have to Install Modern Warfare for Warzone?
No, you do not have to install Modern Warfare for Warzone. However, if you want to play the full game and have access to all of its features, including multiplayer modes, then you will need to install it. Warzone is a free-to-play game that can be played without ever having to purchase Modern Warfare.
How to Install Call of Duty Warzone Pc
If you’re a fan of the Call of Duty franchise, then you’re probably excited for the release of Call of Duty: Warzone. The game is a free-to-play battle royale title that includes both solo and squad modes. In order to play Warzone on your PC, you’ll need to first install the game.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do just that: 1) Head over to the official Call of Duty website and click on the “Download Now” button for Warzone. 2) Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the prompts.
3) Once installation is complete, launch Call of Duty: Warzone from your desktop shortcut or via Steam. And that’s it! You should now be able to enjoy all that Call of Duty: Warzone has to offer.
If you encounter any issues during installation or gameplay, be sure to check out Activision’s support page for more help.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog titled “How to Install Call of Duty Warzone”:
1. Go to the official Call of Duty website and create an account.
2. Download the game installation file from the website.
3. Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the game. 4. Once installed, launch Call of Duty Warzone and enjoy!