Linking your PUBG Mobile account to ps4 will give you some awesome benefits. For starters, all your PUBG Mobile progress will be carried over to the ps4 version. This means that any skins, emotes, outfits, and other cosmetic items you’ve unlocked will be waiting for you on ps4.
You’ll also keep your player statistics and any in-game currency you’ve earned.
- First, you need to have a PlayStation 4 console and a copy of the game Pubg Mobile
- Next, you will need to create an account on the PlayStation Network (PSN)
- Once you have created your PSN account, go to the PlayStation Store and search for Pubg Mobile in the store’s search bar
- Select Pubg Mobile from the list of results and add it to your cart
- Proceed to checkout and purchase the game
- After purchasing Pubg Mobile, go to your PS4’s main menu and select the “Library” option
- Find Pubg Mobile in your library and select it
- From there, you can begin Linking Your PUBG Account!
Can You Link Mobile Pubg to Ps4?
No, you cannot link mobile PUBG to PS4. PUBG is a mobile game that can only be played on smartphones and tablets. The game has been designed specifically for touchscreen devices and cannot be played on consoles or PCs.
How Do I Link My Pubg Account?
Linking your PUBG account is a pretty simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. First, you’ll need to log in to your PUBG account on the official website. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your username and settings in the top right corner of the screen.
Click on the “Link Accounts” option. A new window will pop up asking you to select which platform you want to link your PUBG account with. Currently, there are three options: Facebook, Steam, and Twitter.
Once you’ve selected your platform of choice, simply click on the “Link Account” button and follow the prompts. That’s all there is to it! Linking your PUBG account with one of these platforms will allow you to easily log in and play without having to remember another set of credentials.
It also makes it easy to stay connected with friends who are also playing PUBG.
Can You Use Your Pubg Mobile Account on Console?
It’s a common question asked by PUBG mobile players – can you use your account on the console? The answer is unfortunately no, you cannot. Your PUBG mobile account is tied to your mobile device and cannot be used on the console.
This means that if you want to play PUBG on a console, you’ll need to create a new account. While it’s not ideal, it does ensure that the game remains fair and balanced for all players.
How Do I Add Pubg to Ps4?
There are a few ways to add PUBG to PS4. The easiest way is to buy the game through the PlayStation Store. You can also add PUBG to your PS4 by redeeming a code from a physical copy of the game, or by purchasing a digital copy from an online retailer such as Amazon.
Once you have added PUBG to your PS4, you will need to download and install the game. The installation process is relatively straightforward – simply insert the disc into your PS4 or select the “Install” option from your digital purchase. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to launch PUBG from your home screen.
How to Link Pubg Mobile Account to Pc
Linking your PUBG Mobile account to your PC is a great way to keep all of your progress and stats in one place.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install the PUBG Desktop launcher on your PC.
- Launch the PUBG Desktop launcher and sign in with your Steam account credentials.
- In the main menu, select “More” > “Linked Accounts” > “Add New Account”.
Linking your PUBG Mobile account to PS4 is a great way to keep track of your progress and stats across multiple devices.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the PUBG Mobile app and sign in with your account.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Connections” from the menu.
- Tap on “Link my Playstation Network account”.
- Enter your PSN ID and password when prompted, then tap “Sign In”.
- That’s it!