To log out of your Gmail account on an Android device, you will need to access the Settings menu. Once you are in the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on the Accounts option. This will bring up a list of all the accounts that are currently signed in to your device.
Tap on the Gmail account that you want to sign out of and then select the Remove Account option. This will remove your Gmail account from your Android device and you will be logged out.
- Tap the Gmail app icon to open the app
- If you’re not already signed in, enter your email address and password now
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap “Logout” at the bottom of the menu
- Confirm that you want to log out by tapping “Logout” again on the pop-up window
How Do I Sign Out of Gmail on an Android Phone?
Assuming you are referring to signing out of the Gmail app on an Android phone:
1. Open the Gmail app on your device.
2. If you have multiple accounts set up in the Gmail app, tap the account you want to sign out of.
3. Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap “Manage accounts” at the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears.
How Do I Sign Out of Gmail on My Phone 2023?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to sign out of Gmail on an Android phone in 2023:
1. Open the Gmail app on your Android device.
2. Tap the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Sign out” in the drop-down menu that appears.
4. Tap “SIGN OUT” again to confirm and sign out of your account.
How Do I Sign Out of Google on Android Without Deleting My Account?
Assuming you would like tips on how to log out of your Google account on Android without deleting it: One way to do this is by going into your Settings. From here, scroll down and tap on Accounts.
Then, choose the Google account you want to sign out of. Next to your email address, tap the icon that looks like a pencil. This will open up a menu where you can edit your name, password, and other settings associated with your account.
At the bottom of this menu is a section labeled “Remove Account.” Tapping this will delete the account from your phone; however, your data will still be saved with Google. If you don’t want to go into your Settings or if that doesn’t work for some reason, another way to log out of your Google account is by opening the Gmail app.
Once you’re in Gmail, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. A menu will pop up; from here, scroll down and tap on Logout. You’ll be signed out of your account and taken back to the main screen where you can sign in with a different account or create a new one.
How to Sign Out of Gmail on Samsung
If you’re using a Samsung device and want to sign out of your Gmail account, here’s how:
1. Open the Gmail app on your Samsung device.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap the account you want to sign out of.
4. Tap the Menu icon again and tap Sign out. That’s all there is to it!
Once you’ve signed out, you can sign back in by tapping Sign in on the main screen of the app.
It’s pretty easy to log out of Gmail on Android, and there are a few different ways you can do it. The first way is to go into the Settings app, tap on Accounts & Sync, and then find the Google account that you’re logged into. Once you’ve found it, tap on the menu button (three dots in the top right corner) and select Remove Account.
This will log you out of Gmail and remove all your account data from the device. If you want to log out of Gmail but keep your account data on the device, you can go into the Gmail app itself and tap on the menu button. From there, scroll down to the bottom and tap on Logout.
This will sign you out of Gmail but won’t remove your account data from the device.
Finally, if you’re using an older version of Android or if those methods don’t work for some reason, you can always try clearing your Gmail app data from within Settings. Just go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Services Framework > Clear data.