If you’re looking to add some highlights to your Instagram profile without posting on your story, there are a few ways to do so. One way is to create a highlight directly from your feed. To do this, simply go to the photo or video that you want to add to a highlight and click the “…” in the top right corner.
From there, select “Add to Highlights” and choose which highlight you’d like to add it to. If you don’t have any highlights yet, you can create one by selecting “New Highlight.” Another way to add highlights is by using the story feature.
To do this, go to your story and click on the highlight icon at the bottom of your screen. This will bring up all of your existing highlights as well as give you the option to create a new one. Simply select which highlight you’d like to add your story content too and it will be saved there for future viewing.
- Decide which photo you want to highlight on your Instagram profile
- Go to your profile and click the “Edit Profile” button
- Scroll down to the “Highlights” section and click “Create New Highlight
- Select the photos or videos you want to include in your highlight, then give it a name and cover image
- Click “Add” when you’re finished, then view your new highlight on your profile!
How Do You Highlight Without Posting Stories?
There are a few ways to highlight stories without actually posting them. One way is to use the “Highlight” feature on Instagram. This allows you to select certain photos and videos from your feed and create a highlight reel, which will appear on your profile page.
You can also add a title and description to each highlight. Another way to highlight stories without posting them is to share them privately with specific friends or groups. To do this, go to the story you want to share and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
From there, you can choose who you want to share the story with (e.g., Friends, Close Friends, Family).
Can You Add a Highlight on Instagram Without Posting?
Adding a highlight on Instagram without posting is possible, but it requires a few steps. First, you need to create a story. To do this, simply go to your profile and tap the + icon in the top left corner.
Then, select “Create Story.” From here, you can add photos or videos from your camera roll, or take new ones using the built-in camera feature. Once you’ve added all the content you want to include in your story, tap the Highlight icon (the circle with a star in it) at the bottom of the screen.
This will allow you to save your story as a highlight, which will be visible on your profile page for anyone who visits it.
How to Add Highlights on Instagram from Camera Roll
Adding Highlights on Instagram from Camera Roll
1. Go to your profile and select the “Edit Profile” button
2. Under “Highlights,” tap on the “+” sign
3. Select the photos or videos you’d like to add to your highlight from your camera roll
4. Tap “Add” in the top right corner when you’re done selecting photos or videos
5. Give your highlight a name and tap “Add”
6. Your new highlight will now appear on your profile!
Do you want to add highlights to your Instagram profile without posting on your story? Here’s how:
1. Go to your profile and click on the “Edit Profile” button.
2. Scroll down and click on “Create Highlight.”
3. Choose a cover for your highlight and give it a name.
4. Select the photos and videos you want to add to the highlight from your camera roll or Instagram feed.
5. Once you’re done, click on “Add.” Adding highlights to your Instagram profile is a great way to showcase your best content and make it easier for people to find what they’re looking for when they visit your page.