To make a Spotify song your alarm on your iPhone, first, open the Clock app. Then tap the “Alarm” tab at the bottom of the screen. Next, tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
From here, you can select any song from your Spotify library to use as your alarm sound. Once you’ve selected a song, tap “Done” in the top right corner to save your changes.
- Open the app and go to settings 2
- Click on alarms and select add alarm 3
- Choose the time you want your alarm to go off and click Save 4
- Pick a song from your Spotify library to wake up to by clicking the “Select Song” button 5
- Once you’ve picked a song, hit “Set Alarm” in the top right corner and you’re all done!
Can You Use a Spotify Song As an Alarm?
Yes, you can use a Spotify song as an alarm. To do so, open the Spotify app and go to the “Alarm” tab. Then, select the song you want to use as your alarm and tap the “Set Alarm” button.
The song will start playing at the specified time each day.
How Do I Make a Song from Spotify My Ringtone on iPhone?
It’s actually pretty easy to make a song from Spotify your ringtone on your iPhone! Here’s how:
1. Find the song you want to use as your ringtone in the Spotify app.
2. Tap the More (…) button next to the track.
3. Select Share > Create Ringtone.
4. Enter a name for your new ringtone, then tap Export.
Your new ringtone will be saved as a .m4r file in the “Tones” section of your iPhone’s music library. From there, you can set it as your default ringtone or assign it to a specific contact!
Use Spotify As Alarm iPhone Free
Spotify offers a comprehensive and convenient way to use your iPhone as an alarm clock. By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your favorite tunes wake you up each morning:
1. Download and install the Spotify app on your iPhone.
2. Launch the app and create or sign into your account.
3. Tap the “Browse” tab at the bottom of the screen, then select “Alarms.”
4. Choose any playlist from Spotify’s extensive music library to use as your alarm sound.
You can also search for specific tracks by tapping the “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen.
5. Set the time for your alarm using the built-in clock feature within the app. Make sure to enable “Repeat” if you want your alarm to go off every day at the same time!
6. Tap “Done” in the upper-right corner when you’re finished setting up your alarm clock in Spotify. Waking up to music is a great way to start your day, and with Spotify, it’s easy to choose exactly what song or playlist you want blaring through your speaker first thing in the morning!
If you want to wake up to your favorite tunes, you can set a Spotify song as your alarm on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Clock app and tap the Alarm tab.
2. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then tap Add at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter a name for your alarm and select an alert sound. To use a Spotify song as your alarm, tap Sound > Pick a Song under Alert Sound.
You may need to scroll down to see this option.
4. Select a playlist, album, or artist from Spotify’s library, then choose a specific song.