Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Under the “Mail” section, tap on the account you want to change the settings for. Scroll down and under the “Message List” heading, tap on “Mark as Read“.
Can You Mark All As Read on iPhone?
Yes, you can mark all as read on iPhone. To do this, simply go to your inbox and tap the Edit button in the top left corner. Then, tap the checkmark next to each message to select them all.
Finally, tap the trash can icon in the bottom right corner to delete them.
How Do I Mark All Messages As Read in Messages?
In order to mark all messages as read in the Messages app, you will need to open the app and select the conversation that you would like to mark as read. Once you have selected the conversation, tap on the “i” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Can I Mark All My Imessages As Read?
Yes, you can mark all your messages as read. Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the message thread that contains the messages you want to mark as read.
3. Tap and hold on to the blue circle next to a message (on the left side).
4. A menu will appear with several options. Select “Mark as Read.”
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for each message in the thread, or tap “Mark All” at the bottom of the screen to mark all messages in the thread as read at once.
How to Mark Text Messages As Read on iPhone
When you receive a text message on your iPhone, it will show up as unread by default. To mark the message as read, simply tap on it and the “Unread” indicator will disappear. If you have multiple messages that are unread, you can tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the screen and then select all of the messages that you want to mark as read.
After following the steps in this blog post, you should now know how to mark all messages as read on your iPhone. This can be a helpful way to clear out your inbox and make sure that you’re not missing any important messages.