Go to your inbox and click on the message. While the message is open, click on the flag in the upper-right corner of your screen. A menu will pop up with the option to mark as read.
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone
- Select the Inbox folder if you’re not already in it
- Tap Edit in the top-left corner of the screen
- Tap the circle to the left of an email message to select it
- Alternatively, tap Select All at the top of the screen to select all of the messages in your inbox
- Tap Mark at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Mark as Read from the menu that appears
How Do You Mark iPhone Messages As Read?
When you open the Messages app on your iPhone, you’ll see a list of all your conversations. Each conversation is marked with either a read or unread indicator. To mark a message as read, simply tap on the conversation.
This will open up the conversation and mark any unread messages as read.
How Do You Mark As Read on Messages?
When you open the Messages app, you’ll see a list of all your conversations. If you have unread messages in a conversation, you’ll see a blue dot to the left of the conversation. To mark all messages in a conversation as read:
1. Open the Messages app and find the conversation that has unread messages.
2. Tap on the conversation to open it.
3. You should now see all the messages in that conversation listed chronologically with blue dots next to each one indicating that they’re unread.
4. Tap on any message in the conversation so that the blue dot disappears and is replaced with a checkmark indicating that it’s been read.
5. All of the messages in that particular conversation are now marked as read!
How to Mark All Emails As Read on iPhone Gmail App
If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of unread emails in your Gmail account. Thankfully, there is a way to mark all of them as read at once. Here’s how:
1. Open the Gmail app on your iPhone and sign in to your account.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap All Mail. This will show you all of the emails in your inbox, including those that are unread.
4. Tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select all of the emails by tapping on each one individually or tapping Select All at the top of the screen.
6 tap Mark As Read. This will mark all selected email messages as read.
This blog post is about how to mark it as read on iPhone. The process is simple and easy to follow. After you are done reading the article, you should be able to do it with no problem.