1. On your old iPhone, go to Settings > WhatsApp.
2. Tap Export Chat history and select the chat you want to move.
3. Share the file via email, iCloud Drive, or a similar service.
4. On your new iPhone, open the chat history file on your computer using the same method you used to share it originally. 5. WhatsApp will ask if you want to restore the chat history from the backup—tap Restore to finish moving your chats!
- Make sure you have iCloud turned on for both iPhones
- On your old iPhone, go to WhatsApp > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup chats
- Verify that a backup has been created by going to WhatsApp > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup chats and checking the date of the most recent backup
- On your new iPhone, install WhatsApp from the App Store and open it up
- When prompted, restore chat history from iCloud by selecting “Restore Chat History” under Chats in the settings menu
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How Do I Transfer Whatsapp from Iphone to Iphone?
There are a few different ways that you can transfer WhatsApp from one iPhone to another. The most common way is by using iCloud, which will allow you to backup your WhatsApp data and then restore it onto your new iPhone. Another way is to use WhatsApp’s built-in chat backup feature, which will also allow you to transfer your data.
Finally, if you have an iPhone with a jailbreak, you can use iTools to transfer your WhatsApp data directly from one device to another.
How to Transfer Whatsapp Data from Iphone to Iphone Without Icloud?
If you’re looking to transfer your WhatsApp data from one iPhone to another, there are a few different ways you can go about it. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it without iCloud.
One of the easiest ways to transfer WhatsApp data from one iPhone to another is by using iTunes.
Simply connect both iPhones to your computer and launch iTunes. Then, select the “Backups” section and choose the most recent backup of your WhatsApp data. Finally, click “Restore” and select the new iPhone as the destination device.
Alternatively, if you have an iCloud backup of your WhatsApp data, you can restore it onto your new iPhone by going into Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Once your new iPhone has been reset, simply sign back into iCloud and select “Restore from iCloud Backup.” Choose the most recent backup of your WhatsApp data and wait for the restore process to complete.
Finally, if you want to transfer your WhatsApp data manually, you can do so by using a file manager app like iExplorer or PhoneView. Connect both iPhones to your computer and launch the file manager app. On the source iPhone (the one with the WhatsApp data you want to transfer), navigate to /var/mobile/Library/WhatsApp/.
Then, copy all of the files in that folder onto your computer. Next, on the destination iPhone (the one you’re transferring the data TO), create a new folder called /var/mobile/Library/WhatsApp/. Finally, copy all of the files from your computer into that folder on the destination device.
Is There a Free App to Transfer Whatsapp from Iphone to Iphone?
There are a number of ways to transfer WhatsApp from one iPhone to another, but unfortunately there is no single “free” app that will do this for you. However, there are some paid apps that can transfer WhatsApp data between iPhones, as well as some manual methods that may work depending on your specific situation. Let’s take a look at a few different options for transferring WhatsApp between iPhones.
One popular paid app that can help with this is iMazing. This app allows you to backup and restore your iPhone data, including WhatsApp chats. You can use iMazing to create a backup of your current WhatsApp data on one iPhone, and then restore that backup onto the other iPhone.
This process does require a paid subscription to iMazing, however, which starts at $25/year. Another option is to use iCloud backups in order to transfer WhatsApp data between iPhones. If you have an iCloud account set up on both iPhones, you should be able to back up your current WhatsApp data on one device and then restore it onto the other device using iCloud.
Keep in mind that this method will only work if you have enough free space in your iCloud account for the backup; if not, you may need to upgrade your storage plan or delete some other files from your iCloud account first. Finally, if neither of those methods works for you or if you simply don’t want to pay for a third-party app, there is a somewhat more complicated manual method that might work. Essentially, what you would need to do is export the chat history from one iPhone as an HTML file, email that file to yourself (or another person), and then open it on the second iPhone using Safari.
This method isn’t guaranteed to work perfectly every time, but it might be worth a try if nothing else has worked so far. In conclusion, there is no easy “free” way to transfer WhatsApp from one iPhone to another; however, there are some paid apps and manual methods that can sometimes get the job done.
How Do I Transfer My Whatsapp to My New Iphone With the Same Number?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your WhatsApp data to a new iPhone with the same number:
1) On your old iPhone, go to WhatsApp Settings and tap Chats.
2) Select Chat Backup and tap Back Up Now.
3) Plug your old iPhone into your computer and launch iTunes. 4) Select your device in iTunes and click Summary. 5) Under backups, select This Computer and then click Backup Now.
6) Once the backup is complete, disconnect your old iPhone from your computer. 7) On your new iPhone, go through the initial setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Tap Restore from iCloud Backup > enter your iCloud credentials > choose the most recent backup of your old device > wait for the restore process to finish.
8) Once everything is restored, open WhatsApp on your new phone and verify your phone number when prompted. That’s it!
Transfer Whatsapp to New Iphone Without Icloud
If you’re looking to transfer your WhatsApp account to a new iPhone without using iCloud, there are a few different methods you can use. Perhaps the simplest method is to simply back up your current WhatsApp data to iTunes, then restore that backup onto your new device. However, if you’re wanting to keep your chat history and media separate from an iCloud backup, or if you don’t have enough storage space on iCloud for a full backup, there are other options available as well.
In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone without using iCloud, so whether you’re short on space or just want more control over where your data is stored, read on for all the details. One of the most common questions we get asked is how to transfer WhatsApp chats from one iPhone to another – especially when people upgrade their handset. The process isn’t as simple as backing up and restoring via iCloud like with other app data and contacts (although that will work), but it’s still relatively straightforward once you know what steps to follow.
Here’s our guide on how to do it. We should note that these instructions only apply if both iPhones are running iOS 8 or later – any earlier versions and you won’t be able install WhatsApp on the new phone anyway (it requires iOS 9 or later). With that in mind…
First things first: make sure WhatsApp is installed on both phones and that each has been updated to the latest version from the App Store. On each phone open Settings > General > Software Update and install any updates that are available; at time of writing the latest version of WhatsApp is 2.16.5.
Overall, this blog post provides clear instructions on how to move Whatsapp from one iPhone to another. The process is relatively simple and should only take a few minutes to complete. This is a helpful guide for anyone who is upgrading to a new iPhone and wants to keep their Whatsapp data.