If you’re playing Warzone on Xbox and you want to mute another player, there are a few different ways to do it. The first way is to press the start button and then open the player menu. From here, you can select the player you want to mute and press the A button.
Another way to mute a player is to go into your settings menu and select “audio.” From here, you can choose which players’ audio you want to hear and which you want to muted.
- Open the in-game settings menu by pressing the “Options” button on your controller
- Navigate to the “Audio” tab using the left thumbstick
- Use the right thumbstick to scroll down to the “Mute Players” option and press “A” to select it
- Choose which players you would like to mute by highlighting their names with the left thumbstick and pressing “A”
- Press the “B” button to back out of the menu and save your changes
How to MUTE teammates in Call of Duty Warzone & Modern Warfare (Best Method!)
How Do You Mute Someone in Warzone?
In Warzone, you can mute another player by opening the scoreboard and selecting the player you want to mute. You can also right-click on a player’s name in chat and select “mute” from the context menu.
How Do You Unmute Teammates in Warzone Xbox?
If you’re playing Warzone on Xbox and you need to unmute a teammate, here’s how to do it:
1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
2. Navigate to the party chat tab (it’s the icon with two people talking).
3. Select the muted player from the list of party members. 4. Press the A button to unmute them.
Can You Turn off Voice Chat in Cod Warzone?
In short, yes you can turn off voice chat in Call of Duty: Warzone. However, doing so will also disable all in-game audio. If you’re looking to just mute another player’s voice chat, that is also possible without affecting your own game audio.
Here’s how to do both: To disable all voice chat: Go to the Main Menu > Options > Voice Chat.
From here, you can toggle “Voice Chat” off altogether. Doing so will also disable all in-game audio except for music (if it’s turned on). This includes things like enemy footsteps and gunfire.
To mute another player’s voice chat: Open the scoreboard by pressing Tab while in a match. Find the player you want to mute and press the “Mute” button next to their name.
You’ll know they’re muted when the speaker icon next to their name is crossed out.
How to Mute Teammates in Warzone 2
It’s easy to get caught up in the heat of battle and forget that you’re not alone. But sometimes, you just need a break from the constant chatter of your teammates. Luckily, there’s a way to mute them without having to leave the game entirely.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Open the settings menu by pressing the ESC key. 2. Navigate to the “audio” tab.
3. Under “voice chat”, change the drop-down menu from “all” to “team only”. 4. Press ESC again to close the settings menu and enjoy some peace and quiet!
If you’re playing Warzone on Xbox and don’t want to hear another player’s voice, there are a few steps you can take to mute them. First, open the start menu and select “Settings.” From there, go to “Preferences” and find the “Voice” tab.
In the Voice tab, you can choose to mute all other players, or just specific ones.