Group texting is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends, but it can be hard to keep track of who’s who in each conversation.
That’s where Samsung S20 comes in, with its new “Group Text” feature. This guide will show you how to name a group text on your Samsung S20 so you can easily keep track of your conversations.
- Tap and hold on to the conversation you want to name
- A menu will pop up
- Select “Edit”
- Type in the new name for your group chat and tap “Done”
How Do I Create a Contact Group on Samsung Galaxy S20?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to create a contact group on your Samsung Galaxy S20:
- Open the Contacts app on your phone. If you can’t find it, check in your App Drawer.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen, then tap “Manage contacts”.
- Tap “Create a label” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a name for your label, then tap “OK” when prompted.
- Tap on each contact you want to add to the group, then tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen when you’re finished adding contacts.
How Do I Add Names to a Group Text?
Assuming you would like to add additional contacts to an existing group text thread:
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Find the group text conversation that you want to add a new person to.
- Tap the top of the conversation where it displays the contact names. This will open up the details for that particular group chat.
- Tap “Add Contact” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Type in the name or phone number of the person you want to add to the group text, then tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner when finished.
- The new contact will now be added to that group text conversation!
How to Name a Group Text on Samsung S21
If you’ve ever been in a group chat on your Samsung S21, you know that it can be difficult to keep track of who is who. To make things easier, you can name your group chats so that you can easily identify them later.
- Go to the Messages app on your Samsung S21.
- Tap on the chat that you want to name.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Chat Info.”
- Type in a new name for your chat and tap “Done.” That’s all there is to it!
Now when you look at your chats, they will be sorted by the new names that you’ve assigned them.
If you own a Samsung S20 and frequently find yourself sending group texts, you may be wondering how to name a group text on Samsung S20.
Thankfully, it’s a relatively simple process that only takes a few steps.
First, open the Messages app and tap on the conversation containing the people you want to name.
Next, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Edit”. From there, simply type in the desired name for your group chat and hit “Save”. And that’s it!
Now when you go back to your conversation list, you’ll see the new name right above the most recent message.