If you have an iHome speaker and an iPhone, you may be wondering how to pair the two devices. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it. First, make sure that both your speaker and your iPhone are turned on and in range of each other.
Then, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Bluetooth. Tap the button next to the iHome speaker to put it into pairing mode. Once it appears in the list of available devices, tap it to connect.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can enjoy your music wirelessly from your iHome speaker.
- Download and install the iHome Connect app on your iPhone
- Open the app and tap on the “Pair new device” button
- Select your iHome speaker from the list of available devices
- Enter the passcode for your speaker when prompted and tap on the “Pair” button
- Your home speaker should now be paired with your iPhone!
Why is My iHome Speaker Not Connecting to My iPhone?
If you’re having trouble connecting your iHome speaker to your iPhone, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that both devices are turned on and that they’re in close proximity to each other. Then, try restarting your iPhone and/or your iHome speaker.
If that doesn’t work, check to see if there’s an update available for either device; if so, update and try again. It’s also possible that the issue is with your Wi-Fi network rather than with the devices themselves. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, it could be congested or not set up for streaming audio.
Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network, or switch to a cellular data connection if possible. Still having trouble? Reach out to Apple Support or iHome Support for help troubleshooting the issue.
How Do I Reset My iHome Bluetooth Speaker?
If you’re looking to reset your iHome Bluetooth speaker, there are a few things you’ll need to do.
First, make sure that the speaker is turned off.
Next, locate the reset button on the back of the speaker.
Once you’ve found the reset button, press and hold it for about 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, release the reset button and your speaker should be reset!
Where is the Bluetooth Button on the iHome Speaker?
The Bluetooth button on the iHome speaker is located on the back of the unit, near the bottom. Pressing and holding this button for a few seconds will put the speaker into pairing mode, allowing you to connect it to your mobile device wirelessly.
How Do I Pair My iHome Speaker to My Phone?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to connect an iHome speaker to a phone: iHome offers a variety of portable speakers that can connect wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
In order to pair your iHome speaker with your device, you will need to have Bluetooth enabled on both the speaker and your mobile device.
Once you have confirmed that Bluetooth is enabled, follow these steps:
1. On your iHome speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button until the LED light begins flashing blue. This indicates that the speaker is in pairing mode.
2. Open the Settings app on your iOS device and select Bluetooth from the list of options. If Bluetooth is turned off, tap the toggle switch to turn it on.
3. Your iOS device will now scan for available Bluetooth devices – look for your iHome speaker in the list of devices and tap on it when it appears.
4. You should now see a message saying that your iHome speaker is connected – at this point, you can begin playing music through your speaker!
How to Connect Ihome Speaker to Wifi
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to connect an iHome speaker to WiFi: If you’re looking to use your iHome speaker away from home, or want the freedom of not being tethered to your phone with a cord, you can connect it to your WiFi network.
1. Make sure that your router is turned on and broadcasting a signal.
2. Put your iHome speaker in pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The LED light will flash indicating it’s in pairing mode.
3. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and select the same network that your router is using.
4. Launch the iHome app and select “Add New Device.” Follow the instructions to finish connecting your speaker to WiFi!
5. If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings and select the same network that your router is using. Then open the iHome app and follow the instructions under “Add New Device”
With an iHome speaker connected to WiFi, you’ll be able to enjoy all of its features without being tied down!
If you’re looking to pair your iHome speaker with your iPhone, there are a few things you’ll need to do.
First, make sure that both devices are turned on and within range of each other.
Next, open the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.
Once you’ve done that, simply select the iHome speaker from the list of available devices and wait for it to connect. That’s all there is to it!