It’s no secret that TikTok is one of the hottest social media platforms out there. And with its recent integration with Instagram, it’s easier than ever to share your favorite TikToks with your friends on Instagram.
- Download the TikTok app and create an account
- Find the video you want to share on your Instagram story and tap the share button
- Select “Share to Instagram” from the list of options
- Choose whether you want to share the video as a post or story on Instagram
- If you select “story,” make sure to resize the TikTok so it fills up your entire screen
- Tap “share” and voila! Your full TikTok will now be on your Instagram story for all your followers to see!
How To Post Full TikTok Video on Instagram Story (2022)
Why Does Instagram Cut off Tiktok?
Instagram has been cutting off TikTok users for a while now. The reason behind it is still unknown, but some say that it’s because Instagram doesn’t want to give TikTok the same treatment as other social media platforms. It’s also possible that Instagram is trying to push users to its own app, IGTV.
How Do I Post a Long Instagram Story?
There is no limit to the length of an Instagram story. You can keep adding photos and videos to your story as long as you like. To add more content to your story, just tap the “Add to story” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
How Do You Post a 1 Minute Tiktok on Instagram?
There are a few ways to post a 1 minute TikTok on Instagram. The first way is to simply download the TikTok app and create an account. Once you have an account, you can upload videos directly from your phone.
The second way is to use a third-party app like Reels or Triller. These apps allow you to create and edit videos before posting them to your Instagram feed. The third way is to use the web version of TikTok (tiktok.com).
You can create an account and upload videos from your computer.
How to Share Full Tiktok on Instagram Story Reddit
If you’re anything like me, you love TikTok. It’s a great way to procrastinate and watch funny videos. But what if you want to share a particular TikTok with your friends on Instagram?
Well, there’s an easy way to do that! Here’s how: 1) Go to the TikTok video that you want to share on Instagram.
2) Tap on the Share button (it looks like an arrow pointing up). 3) A new menu will pop up – select “Copy Link.” 4) Now go to your Instagram app and create a new story.
5) Paste the link into your story (you can do this by tapping on the “Aa” icon and then selecting “Paste”). And that’s it!
If you’re looking to post a full TikTok on your Instagram Story, there are a few easy steps you can follow. First, open the TikTok app and find the video you want to share. Next, tap the share button and select “Share to Instagram Stories.”
Finally, edit and add any filters or effects before posting. Keep in mind that you can only post TikToks that are 60 seconds or shorter on Instagram Stories.