Do you have a DVD player that you would like to be able to control with your Samsung TV remote? If so, then you will need to program the remote to work with the DVD player. Here is how you can do that: First, make sure that your Samsung TV and DVD player are turned on.
Then, press the “Source” button on your Samsung TV remote. Next, use the arrow keys on the remote to highlight “DVD” and then press the “Enter” button. Now, press the “Setup” button on your remote.
Enter the code for your DVD player into the television. The code should be listed in your DVD player’s manual. Once you have entered the code, press the “Enter” button again.
Your Samsung TV remote should now be programmed to work with your DVD player!
HOW TO REPROGRAM SAMSUNG DVD/TV REMOTE OR USE IT AS UNIVERSAL REMOTE – W/FULL LIST TV CODES– SOLVED!
- Turn on your Samsung TV and DVD player
- Use the remote that came with your Samsung TV to access the menu
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu and select “Remote Control
- Select the “Program Remote” option and follow the prompts onscreen
- Press the “Source” button on your remote until it cycles to your DVD player’s input selection
- Test your remote by pressing the “Play” button to see if it controls your DVD player correctly
Program Samsung Remote to Blu-Ray Player
It’s pretty simple to program your Samsung remote to control your Blu-ray player. Here’s how:1. Make sure that your Blu-ray player is powered on and connected to your TV.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons on your remote for about three seconds until the message “Not Programmed” appears on your TV screen. 3. Use the arrow keys on your remote to select “BD” from the list of options, then press ENTER. 4. Enter 9-9-1 using the number keys on your remote, then press ENTER.
This will put your Blu-ray player into pairing mode. 5. Press POWER on your Blu-ray player to complete the pairing process. Your Samsung remote is now programmed to control your Blu-ray player!
How Do I Connect My Tv Remote to My Dvd Player?
In order to connect your TV remote to your DVD player, you will need to use a universal remote. A universal remote can be bought at most electronics stores. Once you have your universal remote, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your TV and DVD player. Make sure that they are both plugged into an electrical outlet. 2. Find the code for your DVD player in the Universal Remote Code Booklet.
This booklet should have come with your universal remote. 3. Enter the code for your DVD player using the number buttons on theuniversal remote. 4. Press and hold the “SET” button until the red light on the universalremote blinks twice.
This means that the code has been accepted andthe two devices are now paired together.
How Do I Switch My Samsung Tv to Dvd Player?
Assuming you would like step by step instructions on how to connect your Samsung TV to your DVD player:1. Locate the inputs/outputs panel on the back of your Samsung TV. You will need to identify the input that corresponds with your DVD player.
This is typically labeled as “DVD” or something similar.2. Once you have found the correct input, take the appropriate cable (usually HDMI, RCA, or component) and connect one end to the output port on your DVD player.3. Connect the other end of this cable to the input on your Samsung TV labeled as “DVD.”
4. Turn on both your TV and DVD player. If everything is properly plugged in, you should see a message appear on screen prompting you to select which source you would like to use. Use your remote control to select “DVD.”
Can a Samsung Remote Control a Sony Dvd Player?
Yes, a Samsung remote can control a Sony DVD player. All you need is the correct code to program into your remote. Once you have the code, simply follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the CODE SET button on your remote until the red light blinks twice.2. Enter the four digit code for your device. The red light will blink twice after each number you enter.
3. After entering the fourth digit, press and release the POWER button on your remote. The red light should blink once and then stay lit.4. Test your remote by pressing the PLAY button.
The DVD player should turn on and begin playing your disc.
How Do I Program My Samsung Remote Control?
Assuming you would like tips on how to program your Samsung remote control:If you need to reprogram your remote because it is not functioning properly, has lost its connection, or you simply bought a new one, follow these steps. You will need the model number of your TV, which can be found on the back of the TV itself or in the user manual.
With that in hand, here’s what to do:1. On the remote control, press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons simultaneously for three seconds. This will put the remote into programming mode.
The red light at the top of the remote should blink twice. 2. Enter the code 9-9-1 using numeric keys on the remote (not channel up/down). The red light should blink twice again.
3. Aim the remote at your TV and press POWER once. The TV should turn off if programming was successful; if not repeat from step 1 with a different code until you find one that works with your TV setHere is a list of common Samsung TV codes:
To program your Samsung TV remote to your DVD player, you’ll need to have the following items: the model number of your TV, the model number of your DVD player, and the specific remote control that came with your TV. Once you have these things, you can follow these steps: 1. Press and hold the “SET” button on your remote.
2. Enter the code for your TV’s make and model. 3. Enter the code for your DVD player’s make and model. 4. Press and hold the “POWER” button on your remote until the light on your TV turns off.
5. Release the “POWER” button and press it again to turn on your TV. Your remote should now be programmed to work with both your TV and DVD player!