Emojis are a great way to communicate and add personality to your texts, but sometimes you want to reset the recent emojis so you can use them again.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to the “General” section
- Tap on “Reset
- Select “Reset Keyboard Dictionary
- Enter your passcode if prompted, then confirm that you want to reset the keyboard dictionary by tapping on “Reset Dictionary” again
- After the keyboard dictionary has been reset, open up the Messages app and start typing out a message as usual
- You should now see all of the recent emojis that you’ve used appear in the Predictive Text bar above the keyboard
-How Do I Clear My Recent Emojis
If you’re using an iPhone, you can clear your recent emojis by going to Settings > General > Keyboard and then tapping the Clear button next to Recent. If you’re using an Android device, you can clear your recent emojis by long-pressing on an emoji in the keyboard and then tapping the trash can icon.
How to Reset Recent Emojis Iphone
If you’re anything like us, you probably use emoji all the time to communicate with your friends and family. But have you ever found yourself wondering how to reset recent emojis on iPhone? Well, wonder no more!
Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it.First, open up the Settings app on your iPhone. Then, scroll down and tap on the General option.
Next, scroll down again and tap on the Reset option near the bottom of the screen. Finally, tap on the Reset Keyboard Dictionary option and confirm that you want to reset it.And that’s all there is to it!
Now when you go back into your keyboard, all of your recent emoji will be gone and you’ll be able to start fresh with a new set.
If you’re anything like us, you probably use the same few emojis over and over again. But did you know that there’s a way to reset your recent emojis so that you can start fresh? Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.2. Scroll down and tap on General.3. Tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary.5. Enter your passcode when prompted, and then tap on Reset Dictionary to confirm.Now all of your recent emojis will be gone, and you can start using new ones!