First, open Settings on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap “Reset.” Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
This will erase everything on your device, so be sure to back it up first if you want to save any data. If you have an iCloud backup, you can restore from that backup after the reset is complete. To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
- If prompted, enter your passcode to continue
- Tap Erase iPhone to confirm that you want to reset your device and erase all of its data and settings
- After the reset process is completed, you should see the “Hello” screen on your iPhone asking you to set up your device as new or restore from a previous backup using iCloud or iTunes
How to Restore iPhone from iCloud Backup in 2 Ways (2023)
How Do I Restore from Icloud Backup After Setup?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to restore from iCloud backup after setup:1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
2. Once your device has been reset, it will prompt you to set it up again.
Choose the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option. 3. You will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Enter the credentials associated with the iCloud account that contains the backup you wish to restore from.
4. Once signed in, select the most recent backup of your data from the list of available backups and wait for the restoration process to complete.
How Do I Reset My Iphone Without Losing Everything?
If you’re looking to reset your iPhone without losing any of your data, there are a few different ways you can go about it. One option is to do a factory reset, which will erase all of your data and settings and start you from scratch. However, if you don’t want to completely start over, there’s another way to reset your iPhone that won’t delete any of your data.
This is called a soft reset, and it’s pretty simple to do. Just follow these steps:1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of your iPhone until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears.
2. Slide the slider to turn off your iPhone. Once it’s off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo appear.3. When your iPhone turns back on, it will have been reset without losing any of your data or settings!
Restore from Icloud Backup Without Reset
When you lose your iPhone, it can be a really stressful experience. Luckily, if you have an iCloud backup, you can restore your device from that backup without having to reset it. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure that you have an iCloud backup of your device by going to Settings > iCloud > Backup. If you see a green check mark next to the word “Backup,” then you’re good to go.2. Next, go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Erase All Content and Settings.”
This will erase everything on your device, so make sure you’ve backed up everything first!3. Once your device has been erased, it will prompt you to set it up as new or restore from a previous backup. Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” and sign in with your Apple ID when prompted.
4. Select the most recent backup from the list and wait for the process to finish. Once it’s done, all of your data should be restored!
After following the instructions in this blog post, you should be able to successfully reset your iPhone and restore from backup. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Apple Support for assistance.