1. Launch the iMovie app on your iPhone and open the project containing the video you want to resize.
2. Tap the video clip in the timeline to select it, then tap the “Settings” icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. In the Settings menu, tap “Size.”
4. Drag the slider left or right to reduce or increase the size of your video clip. When you’re finished, tap “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Open the iMovie app on your iPhone and tap the video you want to resize
- Tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap the Size tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap one of the preset video sizes or tap Custom to enter a custom size
- Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen when you’re finished selecting a size
How to Fit, Resize Video Clip in iMovie App on iPhone | AAF Things
How Do I Resize a Video in Imovie?
If you’re using iMovie ’11, open your project and click on the clip that you want to resize in the timeline. Then, go to the “Modify” menu and choose “Clip Adjustments.” A new window will pop up with options for adjusting the clip.
To change the size of the video, use the Scale slider. You can also crop the video by dragging the edges of it in or out. When you’re done making changes, click “Done.”
In iMovie ’09, open your project and double-click on the clip that you want to resize in the timeline. A new window will open with options for modifying the clip. To change its size, use the Scale slider.
You can also crop it by dragging its edges in or out.
How Do You Change the Size of a Video on Imovie Mobile?
When you want to change the size of your video on iMovie mobile, there are a few different ways that you can do it. One way is to go into the settings for your video and change the resolution. This will make your video smaller or larger, depending on what you choose.
Another way to change the size of your video is by using the crop tool. This will let you cut off parts of the video that you don’t want, making it smaller. Finally, you can also use the export function to save your video in a different format, which can change its size as well.
Imovie Aspect Ratio Change Iphone
When you change the aspect ratio of a video in iMovie on your iPhone, you can make it fit better on different devices with different screen sizes. This is especially useful when you want to share a video with someone who has a different sized device than you.
To change the aspect ratio of a video in iMovie on your iPhone, open the app and tap on the video that you want to edit.
Then, tap on the cog icon in the top-right corner of the screen. In the Settings menu that appears, tap on Aspect Ratio and select the desired option from the list. Once you’ve made your selection, tap on Done in the top-left corner of the screen to save your changes and exit back to the main editing interface.
This is a great tutorial for anyone who wants to learn how to resize video in iMovie on their iPhone. This process is simple and only requires a few steps. After following this tutorial, you will be able to change the size of your video with ease.