To restart your iPhone in safe mode, simply press and hold the power button until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears. Once it does, continue holding the power button and turn on your device. You will know that you are in safe mode when you see the Safe Mode watermark on your screen.
- If you need to restart your iPhone in Safe Mode, follow these steps: 1
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on your iPhone
- While holding the Sleep/Wake button, press and hold the Home button on your iPhone
- Keep both buttons held down for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo appear on your screen
- When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons from step 2 above
- You should now see the “Connect to iTunes” screen on your iPhone
How to Boot in Safe Mode – iPhone, iPod, iPad
How Do I Know If Iphone is in Safe Mode?
If you see the Safe Mode watermark as shown in the image below, it means that your iPhone is currently in Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that can be used to fix certain issues on your iPhone. For example, if your iPhone is stuck on a boot loop or is constantly crashing, you can try putting it into Safe Mode to see if that fixes the issue.
If your iPhone is working properly in Safe Mode, then it’s likely that the issue is caused by one of your apps. To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your iPhone.
How Do I Take My Iphone off Safe Mode?
If you’ve accidentally put your iPhone into Safe Mode, don’t worry – it’s easy to get out of. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider to turn your iPhone off. 3. Once your iPhone is off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo appear.
How to Force Restart Iphone X
If your iPhone X is unresponsive or acting up, you may need to force restart it. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone X. 3. Once your iPhone X is off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo appear.
If your iPhone is acting up, restarting it in Safe Mode can help. Safe Mode temporarily disables all third-party apps and features, allowing you to troubleshoot the issue without them. To restart your iPhone in Safe Mode, simply hold down the power button and the Home button until the Apple logo appears.
Once your iPhone has restarted, you’ll see “Safe Mode” at the bottom of the screen.