If your iPhone is unresponsive and you can’t restart it using the standard method of pressing and holding the power button, there is another way. You can force your iPhone to restart without touching the screen by using a simple trick with the volume buttons and power button. First, press and hold down the power button on your iPhone for 3 seconds.
Then, without letting go of the power button, press and hold down both of the volume buttons on your iPhone simultaneously. Keep holding down all three buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on your screen, at which point you can let go.
- To restart your iPhone without touching the screen, you’ll need to use the AssistiveTouch feature
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and toggle AssistiveTouch on
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on your screen
- Tap this circle to expand it
- Tap the Device icon and then tap the Restart button
- Your iPhone will restart and the white circle will disappear from your screen
ANY iPhone How To Restart WITHOUT Touching Screen
How Can I Restart My Iphone Without Touching the Button?
If your iPhone has become unresponsive and you can’t restart it using the normal method, there is a way to do it without touching the button. Here’s how:1. Press and hold down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. 3. Once you see the logo, release both buttons and your iPhone will restart itself.
How Can I Restart My Phone Without Pressing the Screen?
Most Android phones can be restarted without pressing any buttons. This is known as a soft reset. To do this, simply press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds.
The phone should vibrate once or twice and then reboot itself. If your phone has a removable battery, you can also remove the battery for 30 seconds to simulate a soft reset.If your phone is unresponsive or frozen, you may need to perform a hard reset.
This will erase all data from your phone and restore it to factory settings. To hard reset most Android phones, press and hold the power button and volume up button for 10-15 seconds. The phone should vibrate and then reboot itself.
You may see a warning message before the phone reboots, but you can safely ignore it.
Can You Reset Iphone With Just Buttons?
If your iPhone is disabled, you can’t use the standard method to reset it. This is because you need to enter your passcode to disable Find My iPhone, and if you can’t remember your passcode, you can’t disable it. However, there is a way to reset your iPhone without using the buttons.
Here’s how:1. Connect your iPhone to a computer with a USB cable. 2. Open iTunes on the computer.
If prompted for a passcode, try another computer that you’ve synced with before or put your device into DFU mode. 3. Wait for iTunes to sync with your device and make a backup. 4. After the sync and backup have finished, click Restore [your device].
5. iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2-4.
How to Restart Iphone Without Touching Screen Iphone 11
If your iPhone is unresponsive and you can’t restart it using the standard methods, you may need to force restart your device. This can be done even if the screen is not working. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold down the volume up button and the side button simultaneously until the power off slider appears on the screen.2. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Once it’s turned off, press and hold down the side button again until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Your iPhone will now start up as normal.
If your iPhone is frozen and unresponsive, you can try restarting it without touching the screen. First, make sure your iPhone is plugged into a power source. Then, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear.
If successful, your iPhone should restart itself without any further input from you.