If your iPhone doesn’t have a power button or if the power button is broken, you can restart your iPhone by connecting it to a computer and pressing the “Home” button. If you can’t do this, you can still restart your iPhone by using the “Assistive Touch” feature. To turn on Assistive Touch, go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Assistive Touch.
Once Assistive Touch is turned on, you will see a small white circle on your screen. Tap this circle and then tap “Device.”
- If your power button is broken or stuck, you can use a few different workarounds to restart your iPhone
- First, try pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time
- Keep holding both buttons until the Apple logo appears on the screen
- This should force a restart of your device
- If that doesn’t work, connect your iPhone to a power source and then press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo
- You can also try using Siri to restart your device
- Just say “Hey Siri, please restart my iPhone
All iPhones: How to Restart without Power Button (Broken Power Button?)
How Do I Force Restart Without Power Button?
If your phone or tablet is frozen or unresponsive, you can try to force a restart. This will usually fix the problem and get your device up and running again.There are a few different ways to force a restart, depending on the type of device you have.
For most phones and tablets, you can force a restart by holding down the power button for 10-20 seconds. This will usually cause the device to reboot itself.If your device has a removable battery, another way to force a restart is to remove the battery (if possible) and then reinsert it after 30 seconds or so.
This should also cause the device to reboot itself.Some devices may have a special “force restart” button combination that you can use. For example, on an iPhone 8 or later, you would press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Can You Restart an Iphone Without the Buttons?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, a spinning wheel, or a blank screen, you may think you need to press one of the buttons to restart it. But in many cases, you can restart your iPhone without using any buttons at all.Here’s how:
1. If your iPhone is turned off, simply plug it into a power outlet using the Lightning cable that came with the phone. This will automatically turn on your device and start charging it. You don’t need to press any buttons.
2. If your iPhone is already turned on but isn’t responding to your taps or button presses, try doing a force restart. On an iPhone 6s or earlier, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear. On an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, press and hold down both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear.
How Do I Restart My Iphone With Just the Buttons?
If you need to restart your iPhone, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to simply press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears. Once the slider appears, slide it to the right to power off your device.
Once your device is off, simply press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button again until the Apple logo appears, signifying that your device has turned back on.Another way to restart your iPhone is by pressing and holding down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, you should see the Apple logo appear on your screen signifying that your device has restarted.
If you’re having trouble restarting your iPhone using either of these methods, you can also try connecting your iPhone to a computer running iTunes and then performing a hard reset. To do this, first make sure that your computer has the latest version of iTunes installed. Then, connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable (the cable that came with your iPhone).
Once connected, open iTunes and select “Summary” from the left sidebar.
How Do I Reset My Iphone Without Turning It On?
If you’re looking to reset your iPhone without having to turn it on, there are a few different ways you can do this. One way is to simply connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. Once iTunes is open, click on the “Summary” tab and then click on the “Restore iPhone” button.
This will erase all of the data on your iPhone and restore it back to its factory settings.Another way to reset your iPhone without turning it on is to use iCloud. Simply go to iCloud.com from any web browser and sign in with your Apple ID.
Once you’re signed in, click on the “Find My iPhone” icon and then select the “All Devices” drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Select your iPhone from the list of devices and then click on the “Erase” button. This will erase all of the data stored on your device and restore it back to its factory settings.
How to Restart Iphone Without Power Button And Frozen Screen
If your iPhone is frozen and the power button isn’t working, you can still restart it. Just connect your iPhone to a computer or a charger, and then hold down the Home button for about six seconds. Once you see the Apple logo appear on the screen, you can let go of the Home button and your iPhone will restart.
If your iPhone power button is not working, you can use the AssistiveTouch feature to restart your device. This can be done by going to Settings -> Accessibility -> AssistiveTouch and turning on the feature. Once enabled, you will see a small white dot on your screen that you can tap to open the AssistiveTouch menu.