If you accidentally delete an app from your iPhone, don’t worry. You can restore it from your App Store purchase history.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone and tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap Purchased at the bottom of the screen. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see their purchases.
3. On the Purchases page, find the app that you want to restore and tap the download icon next to it.
The app will begin downloading to your device.
- Assuming you have already synced your iPhone with iTunes: 1
- Open up iTunes and connect your iPhone 2
- Click on the little iPhone icon that shows up in the upper left-hand corner of iTunes 3
- Select the “Apps” tab near the top 4
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and check off the option for “Sync Apps”
- If this option is grayed out and you cannot select it, then you have not yet chosen to sync your apps with iTunes
- Before you can restore deleted apps, you must first sync them 5
- Click on the “Apply” or “Sync” button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to save this change 6
- Once your apps have been synced with iTunes, you can now restore them by going back into your iPhone’s settings
- To do this, go to “Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings”
- This will delete everything from your phone, so make sure you have backed everything up before doing this! 7
- Once your phone has been reset, choose to Restore from a previous backup
- This will allow you to select which backup file from iTunes you would like to use in order to restore your deleted apps
How Do I Find Deleted Apps on My iPhone 12?
If you’re wondering how to find deleted apps on your iPhone 12, don’t worry – it’s actually quite easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. First, open up the App Store app on your iPhone 12.
2. Next, tap on the “Updates” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Now, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and tap on “Purchased”. This will take you to a list of all the apps you’ve ever downloaded from the App Store – including those that have since been deleted.
4. Finally, simply find the app you want to re-download and tap on its icon to do so!
Can I Retrieve Deleted Apps on iPhone?
It is possible to retrieve deleted apps on your iPhone if you have a recent backup. If you do not have a backup, it may be possible to retrieve the app data from the App Store.
How Do I Find an App I Deleted on My iPhone?
When you delete an app from your iPhone, it doesn’t completely disappear. It’s still stored in iCloud and can be reinstated if you change your mind. Here’s how to find and restore deleted apps on your iPhone:
Open the App Store app. Tap the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner. Scroll down to see a list of your purchased apps.
If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see their purchases. Find the app that you want to restore, then tap. The app downloads to your device.
If you don’t see the app in your purchase history or it wasn’t downloaded from the App Store, you can’t reinstall it without paying for it again.
How to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone Home Screen
How to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone Home Screen If you accidentally delete an app from your iPhone, don’t worry – you can usually restore it. Here’s how:
Open the App Store app. Tap the search tab and type in the name of the app you want to restore. If the app is still available, it should show up in the search results.
Tap the “Get” button to download and install the app. If you can’t find the app in the App Store, it may have been removed permanently by Apple. In that case, you’ll need to look for alternatives in the App Store or elsewhere on the internet.
If you accidentally delete an app from your iPhone 12, don’t worry – you can easily restore it. Just open the App Store, tap on the Search tab, and type in the name of the app you want to restore. Once you find it, tap on the “Download” button and the app will be downloaded to your phone again.