To restore your iPhone 8 Plus with iTunes, first make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Then connect your iPhone 8 Plus to your computer using the included Lightning to USB cable. Once your phone is connected, open iTunes and select “Summary.”
On the Summary page, click “Restore iPhone.” A warning message will appear asking if you’re sure you want to proceed–click “Restore” to continue. After a few minutes, your iPhone 8 Plus will restart and be restored to its factory settings.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPhone 8 Plus to your computer using a Lightning cable
- Open iTunes and select your iPhone 8 Plus from the list of devices
- Click the Summary tab and then click the Restore button
- Confirm that you want to restore your iPhone 8 Plus by clicking the Restore button again in the pop-up window
- Your iPhone 8 Plus will now be restored to its factory settings and all data will be erased from the device
Iphone 8 Plus Disabled Restore With Itunes
How Do I Put My Iphone 8 Plus in Itunes Mode?
Assuming you would like to know how to put your iPhone 8 Plus into iTunes mode:
iTunes mode is a special diagnostic mode that allows you to communicate with your iPhone 8 Plus through iTunes. This mode is used for firmware updates and restoring from backups.
You can also use this mode to troubleshoot issues with your iPhone 8 Plus. To enter iTunes mode, first connect your iPhone 8 Plus to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open iTunes and select your device from the sidebar.
Once your device is selected, click the “Summary” tab and then click the “Check for Update” button. If there is an update available, click “Download and Update.” Once the update has been downloaded and installed, your iPhone 8 Plus will reboot into iTunes mode.
How Do I Restore My Iphone from Itunes?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to restore your iPhone from iTunes:
1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Click on the device icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
3. From the Summary tab, click Restore iPhone. 4. Click Restore in the pop-up window that appears, then click Done when the process has completed.
How Do I Factory Reset My Disabled Iphone 8 Plus?
If you’ve forgotten your iPhone 8 Plus passcode, or if someone has disabled your device, you’ll need to factory reset it before you can use it again. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Side button and one of the Volume buttons until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone 8 Plus. 3. Once your device is turned off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. At this point, release both buttons and let your iPhone 8 Plus boot up normally.
You may be prompted to enter your passcode during startup, but if not, proceed to step 4. 4. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will wipe your device clean and remove any disablement that was placed on it (if any).
Why Can’T I Restore My Iphone Using Itunes?
If you’re trying to restore your iPhone using iTunes and it’s not working, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes. If you’re not, update it and try again.
If that doesn’t work, try restarting both your computer and your iPhone. If neither of those things work, the next step is to check for updates to your iPhone’s software. To do this, connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes and select “Check for Update.”
If there is an update available, download and install it. Once you’ve done all of that and iTunes still isn’t letting you restore your iPhone, it’s possible that there is something wrong with the iOS software itself. In this case, the only way to fix the problem is to put your iPhone into DFU mode and restore it from scratch.
This will erase everything on your iPhone, so be sure to back up any important data before doing this. To put your iPhone into DFU mode: 1) Make sure your device is plugged in to a power source and connected to a computer with iTunes open
2) Press down on both the Sleep/Wake button (on top or side of device depending on model) AND Home button at same time for 10 seconds until screen goes completely black 3) Release Sleep/Wake button while continuing to hold down Home button then release Home button when Apple logo appears on screen 4) Your device should now be in DFU mode; if not repeat steps 2-4
How to Factory Reset Iphone 8 Plus Without Passcode
If you’re looking to factory reset your iPhone 8 Plus without a passcode, there are a few different ways you can do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset your iPhone 8 Plus without a passcode:
1. If you have an iCloud account associated with your iPhone 8 Plus, you can use that to erase your device and start from scratch.
Simply go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Once it’s finished erasing, your iPhone 8 Plus will be as good as new. 2. If you don’t have an iCloud account or if you’re having trouble erasing your device using that method, you can also connect your iPhone 8 Plus to iTunes and restore it that way.
Just make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer first. Then, simply connect your iPhone 8 Plus to your computer using a Lightning cable, and select “Restore” when prompted. Keep in mind that this will erase all of the data on your device, so only do this if you’ve backed up everything beforehand!
3. Finally, if neither of those methods work for you, there’s always the nuclear option: DFU mode. This will completely wipe everything off of your device and restore it to factory settings, so only use this as a last resort. To enter DFU mode on an iPhone 8 Plus, simply connect it to iTunes and power it off.
Once it’s off, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds while continuing to hold the Volume Down button for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, release the Power button but keep holding Volume Down until iTunes detects an iOS device in recovery mode (this could take up to 30 seconds). Once detected, follow the prompts on screen to restore or update your device – just make sure not to select “Restore Backup” unless you’ve got one handy!
And that’s all there is to factory resetting an iPhone 8 Plus without a passcode!
The process of restoring an iPhone 8 Plus with iTunes is relatively simple and straightforward. However, it is important to remember to back up your device before beginning the restore process, as doing so will ensure that all of your data and settings are preserved. Additionally, while the process itself is relatively quick and easy, be sure to allow plenty of time for the iTunes backup and restore process to complete.