1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage.
2. Tap Backups > View Backup History.
3. Select the most recent backup, then tap Delete Backup > Turn Off & Delete.
This will delete the backup from iCloud and turn off iCloud Backup on your device.
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable, then open iTunes. If you’re prompted for a passcode, enter it.
5 Click the Summary tab, then click Restore Backup in the Backups section.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer
- Click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window
- Select the Summary option on the left side of the screen
- Click on the Restore Backup button on the right side of the screen
- Choose a backup from the list that appears and click on Restore
How Do I Manually Restore My iPhone from a Backup?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to manually restore your iPhone from a backup:
1. Firstly, connect your iPhone to the computer that you backed it up to.
2. Open iTunes and select your device.
3. Click ‘Summary‘ and then ‘Restore Backup’.
4. Choose the most relevant backup from the list of options provided, and then click ‘Restore‘.
5. Your device will now begin restoring from the backup file – this process may take a while, so please be patient!
How Do I Access My iPhone Backup on Windows 10?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step process on how to access an iPhone backup stored on Windows 10:
1. On your PC, open iTunes and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. If asked for a passcode or Trust This Computer alert, follow the steps on your screen.
3. After your device appears in iTunes, select it.
4. If you want to change where your backups are stored, under Backups, select Change Settings (for Windows 10) or Preferences (for Mac). Choose the location that you want to use for new backups then click OK or Save
5. In the left sidebar of iTunes, click Summary > Backups > Restore Backup…
Alternatively, if you would prefer using iCloud as opposed to connecting your device:
6a. Open iCloud for Windows and sign in with the same Apple ID that’s on your iOS device
7b. Select what content from iCloud Drive and Photos you want to download to Windows 10 8c.
Can You Restore iPhone With Windows 10?
You can absolutely restore your iPhone with Windows 10- in fact, it’s pretty simple to do! Just make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, and then follow these steps: 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable.
2. Open iTunes and select your device from the top left corner.
3. Click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Updates.
4. If there is an update available, download and install it.
5. Once the update is installed, click on Restore iPhone… from the Summary tab.
6. A pop-up window will appear- make sure to select Backup first and then click Restore again when prompted.
7. Your iPhone will now start restoring itself from the backup file stored on your computer!
Why Can’t I Restore My iPhone from my Pc?
If you’re asking yourself “why can’t I restore my iPhone from PC,” there are a few possible explanations. First, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. If you don’t, download and install it from Apple’s website.
Once you have the latest version of iTunes, launch it and connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. If prompted, trust the device on your computer. Once your iPhone is connected, click on its icon in iTunes.
In the Summary panel for your iPhone, look under the Backups section. If you see “This computer” with a date and time next to it, that means that you have a backup of your iPhone on this particular computer. To restore from that backup, simply click the “Restore Backup” button.
However, if you don’t see “This Computer” listed under Backups or if there isn’t a recent backup listed next to it, then you’ll need to back up your device before proceeding with a restore. To do this, click on the “Back Up Now” button in the Backups section. Once iTunes has finished backing up your device, you can proceed with restoring it by clicking on the “Restore iPhone” button in the Summary panel.
Restore iPhone from Itunes Backup
If you’re looking to restore your iPhone from an iTunes backup, there are a few things you need to know. First, make sure that the backup is recent and that it contains all of the data you want to restore. If it’s an older backup, it may not contain everything you’re looking for.
To restore your iPhone from an iTunes backup, connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes. Select your device in the sidebar, then click “Restore from Backup.” Choose the most recent backup from the list and click “Restore.”
iTunes will now begin restoring your iPhone from the selected backup. This process can take a while depending on how large the backup is, so be patient. Once it’s finished, you’ll have all of your data back on your device!
Overall, the process of restoring an iPhone backup from Windows 10 is pretty straightforward. However, there are a few things to keep in mind and be aware of before beginning. First, make sure that the most recent backup is selected in iTunes.
Second, if you have any data on your device that isn’t backed up, it will be lost when you restore it from a backup. Finally, keep in mind that restoring from a backup can take some time, so be patient and don’t disconnect your device until the process is complete.