There are a few ways to restore your iPhone if it is disabled. One way is to connect your iPhone to a computer and use iTunes to restore your device. Another way is to use iCloud to erase your device and then set it up as a new device.
If you don’t have access to a computer or iCloud, you can also use recovery mode on your iPhone to restore your device.
- If your iPhone is disabled, you cannot restore it without a computer
- You will need to connect your iPhone to a computer and use iTunes to restore your iPhone
How To Unlock Any iPhone Disabled Without Computer And Bypass | iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes |
How Do You Unlock a Disabled Iphone Without a Computer?
If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can still unlock it using recovery mode. This will erase all the data on your iPhone, so make sure you have a backup before proceeding. To put your iPhone into recovery mode, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your iPhone. 2. Press and hold the Home button (for iPhones with Touch ID) or both the Home button and the Top button (for iPhones without Touch ID) at the same time. 3. Keep holding down the buttons until you see the Recovery Mode screen appear on your iPhone.
4. Once in Recovery Mode, connect your iPhone to a computer using a Lightning cable (the cable that came with your iPhone). If you don’t have this cable, you can buy one from Apple or from another retailer such as Amazon . 5. On your computer, open iTunes if it doesn’t launch automatically when it detects your connected device in recovery mode.
. In iTunes, click Summary > Restore [your device]. Doing this will erase everything on your device and install the latest iOS software version available for download from Apple’s servers.
How Do I Get My Iphone Out of Disabled Mode Without Itunes?
If you find yourself in the frustrating situation of having an iPhone that is disabled and cannot be unlocked, there is still hope. In this article, we will show you how to get your iPhone out of disabled mode without iTunes in just a few simple steps.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that if you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone, this method will not work for you.
Additionally, this method will only work if you have a backup of your iPhone data that was created before it became disabled. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s get started! 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable.
2. Open iMyFone D-Back on your computer and select “Fix iOS System.” 3. Click “Start” and then follow the instructions on the software to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery mode. If you’re not sure how to do this, don’t worry – the software will guide you through the process step-by-step.
4. Once your device is in DFU mode or Recovery mode, iMyFone D-Back will automatically detect it and display its information on the screen. Simply click “Download” to begin downloading the appropriate firmware for your device. 5. After the firmware has been downloaded, click “Start Repair” to begin fixing your disabled iPhone without iTunes!
And that’s it! In just a few minutes – and without even touching iTunes – you can have an unlocked iPhone that is no longer stuck in disabled mode!
How Can I Restore My Iphone When It’S Disabled?
If your iPhone is disabled, it means that you have entered the wrong passcode too many times and now need to wait a certain amount of time before trying again. In the meantime, you can still use your phone’s emergency call feature if needed. To restore your iPhone once it’s disabled, you’ll need to connect it to iTunes and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind that this will erase all of the data on your device, so be sure to backup your files beforehand.
How to Unlock a Disabled Iphone Without Itunes Or Computer
If you find yourself in the situation where you need to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or a computer, there are still a few ways that you can try to get access to your device. Here are some methods that you can use:
1. Use iCloud to erase your device and start from scratch – If you have an iCloud account associated with your iPhone, you can use the “Erase All Content and Settings” feature to erase your phone and start from scratch.
This will remove all of your personal data and settings from the device, but it will also disable any sort of passcode lock that may be set up. Once your phone is erased, you can then set it up as new and regain access to it. 2. Use Siri to bypass the passcode lock – If you have iOS 8 or later installed on your iPhone, you may be able to use Siri to bypass the passcode lock.
To do this, simply hold down the Home button while saying “Siri, what time is it?” Once Siri opens up, she should then display the clock interface. From here, tap on the World Clock icon at the bottom and then add a new city.
Doing so should take you out of the locked screen and grant you access to other parts of your phone. 3. Use emergency call feature – Another method that may work is using the emergency call feature (if enabled). To do this, simply enter an invalid passcode four times in a row until the “Emergency Call” option appears on-screen.
Tap on this option and then hit the cancel button once the call starts dialing 911 (or whatever emergency number is set for your country). Doing so should take you out of the locked screen into a limited version of iOS where you can perform certain tasks such as accessing Contacts or making a phone call. 4 .
Try third-party software – There are various pieces of software available that claim they can help unlock disabled iPhones without iTunes or a computer (such as Dr Fone for iOS). However, we cannot verify if these programs actually work as intended since we do not have an disabled iPhone ourselves to test them out with. Therefore, use these programs at your own risk!
If your iPhone is disabled, you can’t restore it without a computer. However, there are some ways to work around this. You can use iCloud or iTunes to back up your data, and then restore it to your iPhone using Recovery Mode.
If you don’t have a backup, you can try using a third-party tool like iMyFone D-Back to recover your data.