Assuming you would like steps on how to retrieve a deleted app on an iPhone:
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone
2. Search for the app in the App Store
3. Click “Get” next to the app icon 4. Enter your password if prompted
- Assuming you have a backup in iTunes: 1
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer
- Click on the device icon in the top left corner of iTunes
- Click on the “Apps” tab in the sidebar on the left
- Check the “Sync Apps” box and then click “Apply” or “Sync
- Your deleted app should now be restored to your iPhone!
iPhone iOS 15: How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Apps from the Home Screen
Can I Find a Deleted App on Iphone?
When you delete an app from your iPhone, it doesn’t completely disappear. It’s still stored in iCloud and you can re-download it if you need to. To do this, go to the App Store and search for the app you want to download.
If it’s no longer available, that means it’s been deleted and you won’t be able to download it again.
How Do I Reinstate a Deleted App?
If you accidentally delete an app from your iPhone, don’t worry – you can usually reinstate it. Here’s how:
1. Search for the app in the App Store.
If you find it, tap Get to download the app again. 2. Open iTunes on your computer and go to your Purchased history. (If you can’t see this option, make sure you’re signed in with the Apple ID that you used to buy the app.)
3. Find the app in your Purchased history and click Install next to it. 4. Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync it with iTunes – the app will be installed on your phone again.
How to See Deleted Apps on Iphone
If you’re like most people, you probably have a number of apps on your iPhone that you no longer use. Maybe you downloaded an app that you thought was cool but never ended up using it, or maybe an app became obsolete after a software update. Whatever the reason, there’s no need to keep unused apps taking up space on your device – you can delete them.
However, what if you accidentally delete an app that you actually wanted to keep? Or what if you decide later on that you want to use an app again after all? Luckily, it’s possible to see deleted apps on your iPhone so that you can re-download them if necessary.
Here’s how: Open the App Store app on your iPhone. Tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen.
Type in the name of the app that you want to re-download. You may not be able to find it if its name is generic (like “Calculator”), in which case try searching for part of the app’s developer name instead (like “Apple”). If there are multiple results, choose the one for the correct app.
Tap GET next to the correct app (it will say “Download” instead of “GET” if this is an iOS 12 or earlier). This will start downloading and reinstalling the deleted app back onto your home screen!
Assuming you have an iPhone running iOS 11 or later, here’s how to get a deleted app back:
1.Open the App Store app on your iPhone and go to the Purchased tab.
2.Tap “Not on this [device].”3.Find the app you want to restore, then tap the download icon next to it.4.If asked, enter your Apple ID password.5.When the app finishes downloading, it appears on your Home screen like any other app would.
It’s as easy as that! Now you know how to retrieve a deleted app on your iPhone – be careful not to delete them in the first place though!