To save a draft text message on your iPhone, simply open the Messages app and find the conversation you want to save. Then, tap and hold the message you want to save as a draft. A menu will appear with the option to “Copy.”
Tap this, then go to the conversation you want to paste the draft into, and tap and hold again. This time, select “Paste” from the menu that appears. The draft will now be saved in that conversation.
- Tap and hold the message you want to save as a draft
- A menu will appear with the option to “Delete Message“
- Select “Save Draft” from this menu instead
- Your message will be saved as a draft and you can access it by opening the Messages app and tapping on the “Drafts” folder in the lower left-hand corner
How to Simply Save Text Messages on iPhone in 4 Ways
Can You Save a Draft of a Text on your iPhone?
Yes, you can save a draft of a text on your iPhone. To do this, simply open the Messages app and start a new message. Then, tap and hold down the microphone icon on the keyboard.
This will bring up a menu with the option to “Discard Recording.” Tap this, and you will be given the option to “Save Draft.” Tap this, and your draft will be saved.
Can You Save a Text Message Draft?
Yes, you can save text message drafts on your phone. To do this, open the text message conversation and tap on the menu icon. Then, select the ‘Drafts’ option.
This will bring up all of the saved draft messages in that particular conversation. You can then tap on a draft to continue editing it or send it as a new message.
Where are Draft Text Messages on iPhone?
If you’ve ever accidentally deleted a text message, you know how frustrating it can be. Luckily, your iPhone automatically saves a copy of your text messages in its Drafts folder. So, if you need to find a draft text message on your iPhone, just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Messages app and go to the Conversations tab.
2. Tap on the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the conversation that contains the draft message from the list of conversations.
4. Tap on the Delete button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the conversation by tapping onDelete Conversationin the pop-up window that appears.
How Do I Save a Draft on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like tips on how to save a draft on your iPhone:
1. Open the app in which you are composing the draft.
2. Navigate to the draft you wish to save.
3. Tap the share icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Select “Save Draft” from the list of options that appears.
5. Your draft will then be saved in the app’s internal storage until you choose to delete it or overwrite it with a new version.
How to Save an Unsent Text Message on iPhone
If you’ve ever started typing out a text message on your iPhone only to realize that you need to save it for later, you may have been wondering how to do just that. It’s actually quite easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to save an unsent text message on your iPhone:
1. Start typing out your message as usual.
2. When you’re ready to save it, tap and hold on to the Send button.
3. A menu will pop up with some options – choose “Markup” from this menu.
4. You’ll be able to edit your message now using the markup tools available – once you’re done, tap the Done button in the top right corner.
5. Now, tap and hold on to the Send button again and choose “More” from the menu that appears.
This is a great tutorial for anyone who wants to learn how to save a draft text message on their iPhone. This process is simple and only requires a few steps. After following this tutorial, you will be able to easily save any text message that you want to continue working on at a later time.