Have you ever wanted to share what’s on your Samsung S21 screen with your friends or family, but didn’t know how? Screen mirroring is a great way to do just that. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to screen mirror Samsung S21 to a TV.
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung S21 and select the “Connections” option
- Tap on the “Screen mirroring” option and make sure it is turned on
- Now, open the smart view app on your Tv and search for available devices
- Select your Samsung S21 from the list of available devices and start mirroring your phone’s screen to the TV
Does Samsung S21 Have Screen Mirroring?
The Samsung S21 was released in early 2021 and is the latest flagship phone from the South Korean tech giant. One of its key features is the ability to mirror your screen to a compatible TV or monitor. This can be useful for sharing content with others, or simply for making your phone’s display bigger.
Here’s how to use screen mirroring on the Samsung S21. To start, you’ll need to make sure that both your S21 and the TV or monitor you want to mirror your screen to are powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once that’s done, open up Settings on your phone and select “Connections”.
Then, tap on “Screen Mirroring” and choose the device you want to connect to from the list that appears. If everything goes well, you should see your S21 display appear on the other device shortly thereafter. Keep in mind that not all TVs and monitors are compatible with screen mirroring; if yours doesn’t work, unfortunately, there’s not much you can do about it.
Also, while most content will display just fine when mirrored, some apps (like certain games) may not work properly or may not work at all. So if you’re planning on using screen mirroring primarily for gaming, you may want to stick with using an external gamepad instead.
How Do I Connect My Samsung Galaxy S21 to My TV?
Assuming you would like to mirror your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your TV, there are a few different ways that you can do this. One way is to use a cable. You can connect your phone to your TV with a USB-C to HDMI cable.
If your TV has an HDMI port, simply plug the cable into both your phone and the TV. Then, select the correct input on your TV. Your phone will need to be unlocked for this method to work.
Once it’s plugged in, you should see a pop-up on your phone asking if you want to allow USB debugging. Tap “OK.” Then, on your phone, pull down the notification shade and tap the “USB connected” notification.
From here, tap “Change USB settings,” then tap “File Transfer.” Now when you open up File Explorer on your PC, you’ll be able to access files stored on your phone just like any other external drive. Another way wirelessly connect using Chromecast built-in or screen sharing with Smart View:
1) On the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S21 select Apps.
2) Select the Settings icon gear shaped located in the top right corner of the display screen (near the quick panel).
3) In the search bar at top of Settings type “connect” without quotes then touch Connections in the suggestion list below the search bar that appears as you type letters/numbers in the search field (or scroll through the list of options until finding Connections).
Touch Connections will take you back out one level from where initially were after completing step 2 but now additional options are displayed such as; Bluetooth, Mobile networks, NFC & sharing more…touch More connection settings if not already selected/highlighted
4) Next touch the Screen Mirroring option in the newly expanded menu (Note: may have been previously turned Off so ensure it is turned On – toggle switch should be moved right/illuminated blue – if not touch toggle switch next to Screen Mirroring option until illuminated blue indicating it is turned On).
5) Device discovery popup box should now appear on display – if necessary touch the Search for devices button located in the lower-left corner of the popup box
6) Make sure the power cord for the television is securely inserted into the AC outlet & that television itself is turned On
7) Touch the name of the device listed as being available for connection (should match the name given television – ex; UN55NU6900FXZA).
How Do I Mirror My Samsung Galaxy to My Tv?
Assuming you would like to know how to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your TV wirelessly, there are a few things you need: -A Samsung Galaxy phone that supports screen mirroring (such as the S4 or later). -A TV that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
If your TV does not have this feature, you can buy an inexpensive adapter that plugs into the HDMI port on the back of your TV. -The correct cables to connect your adapter to your TV (typically HDMI). To start screen mirroring, go to Settings -> Connections -> Screen mirroring.
Tap the switch next to “Screen mirroring” to turn it on. Your phone will now search for compatible devices. Once it finds your TV, tap on it to select it and begin connecting.
Depending on your phone and TV, you may see a pop-up window appear on your TV asking if you want to allow content from your phone to be shown on the TV. Select “Allow”. That’s it!
Your Samsung Galaxy’s screen should now be visible on your television.
Does S21 Have Smart View?
Yes, the S21 does have a smart view feature. This allows you to mirror your phone’s display on a compatible TV or monitor. You can also use this feature to play media from your phone on a bigger screen.
How to Connect S21 to TV Wireless
If you’re looking to connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your TV wirelessly, there are a few different options available to you. Depending on the type of TV you have, you may be able to use either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to establish a connection. Here’s a quick rundown of how to connect your S21 to your TV wirelessly:
If your TV has Bluetooth, simply put it into pairing mode and then select “Bluetooth” from the Connections menu on your S21. The two devices should automatically pair and you’ll be good to go! If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth, don’t worry – you can still connect wirelessly using Wi-Fi.
To do this, open up the Settings app on your S21 and head into the “Connections” menu. From here, select “Screen mirroring” and then choose your TV from the list of available devices. Your S21 will now start casting its screen onto your TV – easy peasy!
And that’s all there is to it! Whether you’re using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, connecting your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your TV is a breeze.
If you have a Samsung S21 and want to screen mirror it to your TV, there are a few different ways you can do this. One way is to use the included Smart View app. This app will allow you to connect your phone to your TV wirelessly, and then you can mirror your phone’s screen onto the TV.
Another way to screen mirror your S21 is by using the Samsung DeX cable that comes with the phone. This cable plugs into the HDMI port on your TV and allows you to mirror your phone’s screen directly onto the TV. Finally, if you have a Chromecast device, you can use that to cast your S21’s screen onto the TV.