Are you looking to share your screen on Instagram with a friend or family member? If so, you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll show you how to screen share on Instagram in just a few easy steps.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen (three vertical dots)
- Tap Share Your Story to open your story options
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen to start a live video broadcast
- Once you’ve started your live broadcast, tap the Screen Share icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen (two overlapping rectangles)
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to share your entire screen or just a specific window/app; select an option and tap Share to continue
- Your chosen content will now be shared on Instagram Live for all of your viewers to see!
How Do You Share Your iPhone Screen on Instagram?
Sharing your iPhone screen on Instagram is a great way to show off your latest app or game, or just share something funny that you’ve found.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the app or game that you want to share on Instagram.
- Take a screenshot of the screen that you want to share. To do this, press and hold the Home button and then press the Sleep/Wake button. Your screenshot will be saved in the Photos app.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the “+” icon to create a new post.
- Tap on “Library” and select the screenshot that you just took.
- Add a caption and any other desired effects, then tap on “Share”.
Can You Share Your Screen on Instagram Chat?
Yes, you can share your screen on Instagram chat. To do so, simply tap the “Share Screen” icon in the upper right corner of the chat window. This will allow you to select an image or video from your device’s library to share with your friends.
How to Share Screen on Instagram Story
If you’re looking to share your screen on Instagram Story, there are a few easy steps you can follow. First, open up the app and go to your story. Then, tap the “Share Screen” icon in the top right corner.
From there, select the video or photo you want to share and tap “Share.” Once your story is shared, your followers will be able to view it for 24 hours.
If you want to share your screen on Instagram, there are a few things you need to do.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. Then, open the app and go to your profile page.
Tap the settings icon in the top right corner and select “Share Your Story.” On the next page, tap “Screen Share.” You’ll be given the option to share your entire screen or just a specific window.
If you choose to share your entire screen, anyone who views your story will be able to see everything that’s happening on your phone. If you only share a specific window, they’ll only be able to see what’s happening in that particular app. Once you’ve made your selection, tap “Start Sharing” and start using Instagram as usual.
Your followers will be able to see everything that’s happening on your screen in real time.