Discord is a communication platform that allows gamers to voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with other gamers. You can use Discord to stay in touch with friends and family who play video games on different consoles, including the PlayStation 4. While Discord does not have built-in support for PS4 players, there are workarounds that you can use to screen share your PS4 gameplay with friends on Discord.
In this article, we’ll show you how to screen share your PS4 on Discord so you can play games with friends online.
- Download the Discord app on your phone or computer
- Open the app and sign in or create an account
- Join a server or create your own server
- In the server, go to the channel you want to share your screen in
- On your PS4, go to Settings > PlayStation App Connection Settings > Add Device and enter the code shown on your Discord screen
- Your PS4 should now be connected to Discord! To start sharing your screen, simply press the Share button on your controller, then select “Share Screen” from the menu that appears
How Do You Screen Share on Ps4?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to screen share on PS4:
- Make sure your PlayStation 4 is turned on and that you’re signed in to your account.
- Connect your controller to the PS4 using a USB cable.
- Press the Share button on your controller to open the Share menu.
- Select Screen Share with PlayStation VR from the Share menu options. If you don’t have a PlayStation VR headset, select Screen Share from the options instead.
- Choose who you want to share your screen with from the resulting menu. You can share with anyone who’s currently logged into your PS4, or any of your friends who are online regardless of what platform they’re using (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, etc.). If sharing with a friend, they’ll need to accept the request before anything will happen. Otherwise, if sharing with someone who’s already logged into your PS4, it should start automatically once you select them from the list of options.
- That person will now be able to see whatever is happening on your screen! To stop sharing your screen, just press the Share button again and then select Stop Sharing Your Screen.
How Do I Share My Ps4 Screen on PC?
Assuming you would like to share your PS4 screen on your PC, there are a few methods you can use. The most common method is to connect your PS4 and PC to the same router using an Ethernet cable. Once they are both connected to the Internet, you can start sharing your PS4 screen on a PC.
If you want to share your PS4 screen on a PC without using a router, you can do so by connecting your PlayStation 4 directly to your computer using a LAN cable. To do this, simply go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Add Device on your PS4 and select Register new device. Then enter the 8-digit code that appears on your TV screen into the input field on your PC and click Pair.
Your PS4 will now be registered as a remote-play device on your computer! Once you have done either of these methods, open up the Remote Play app on your PC and sign in with your PlayStation Network account credentials. After signing in, select Start under Controller Settings and make sure DualShock 4 is selected as the controller type.
You should now be able to see and control your PS4 screen from within the Remote Play app window on your PC!
How to Screen Share Ps4 on Discord Mobile?
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect to your PS4 and share your gameplay with friends.
Here’s how: To start, download the Discord app on your phone or tablet. Then create an account and log in.
Once you’re logged in, tap the “hamburger” menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three horizontal lines). This will open the Discord menu. Tap “Settings” near the bottom of the menu.
This will open the Settings menu. In the Settings menu, tap “Voice & Video.” This will open the Voice & Video settings page.
On the Voice & Video settings page, scroll down to “Input Device” and select “PS4 Controller.” This will allow you to use your PS4 controller to control Discord on your mobile device. If you don’t have a PS4 controller handy, you can also use your phone’s touchscreen controls.
Tap “Output Device” and select “Headphones Connected to Controller.” This will ensure that any audio from Discord comes through your headphones connected to your PS4 controller rather than from your phone itself. Now that everything is set up, it’s time to start sharing!
To do this: Press the Share button on your PS4 controller (this is located just above the touchpad). Select “Broadcast Gameplay.” Choose whether you want to share via Twitch or YouTube Gaming – we’ll be using Twitch for this example – then sign in if prompted. Once signed in, choose what information about yourself (if any) you want to be displayed while broadcasting – we recommend keeping this turned off so as not to give away too much personal information – then press Start Broadcasting. Open Discord on your mobile device and go into a channel where you want to share your gameplay. In the bottom-left corner of the screen, tap the “+” icon. From here, select “Screen Share.” A popup window will appear asking which application you want to screen share. Select Twitch and then hit Authorize (if prompted ). Your gameplay should now be shared in Discord! Just press the Share button again on your controller when you’re ready to stop sharing. That’s all there is to it! Now you know how easy it is to screen share your PS4 gameplay on Discord mobile.
If you’re a PlayStation 4 gamer and you use Discord to chat with your friends, you might be wondering if there’s a way to share your screen on the platform. Luckily, there is! In this post, we’ll show you how to screen share on Discord so that you can play games with or show off your impressive graphics to other members of your server.