There are two ways to take a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. The first way is to press and hold the Side button and Volume up button at the same time. The second way is to go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn on AssistiveTouch.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a little white dot on your screen. Tap that dot and then tap the device icon.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on General
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility
- Tap on AssistiveTouch and turn it on
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on your screen
- Tap on this circle to expand it
- Tap on the Device icon and then tap on More
- Tap Screenshot from the list of options that appears and then take a screenshot like you normally would by pressing the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro Max is easy to do and can be useful for sharing information or capturing an image you want to save. Here’s how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro Max:
1. Press the Side button and the Volume up button at the same time.
2. Quickly release both buttons.
3. A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
Your Device Will Then Capture the Current Screen And Save It As a Photo in the Photos App
If you have an iPhone with iOS 11 or later, you can take a screenshot of your screen by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of your device and then immediately pressing and releasing the Volume up button. Your device will then capture the current screen and save it as a photo in the Photos app. You can also take a screenshot by using AssistiveTouch.
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility, then scroll down to AssistiveTouch and turn it on. A white circle with a grey box will appear on your screen – tap this to expand it to reveal a menu of options. Tap Device, then More, and then Screenshot.
How to Screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max by Tapping the Back
If you’re new to the iPhone 11 Pro Max, you may not know how to take a screenshot. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to screenshot your new phone by tapping the back. Taking a screenshot on the iPhone 11 Pro Max is easy and only takes a few taps.
1. Open the app or screen that you want to capture.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button on the left side of your phone and quickly tap the Back button (on the right side).
You should see a white flash and hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
3. To view your screenshot, open the Photos app and go to the Screenshots album (under Albums). From here, you can edit or share your screenshot as needed.
If you’re wondering how to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max, don’t worry, it’s easy! There are two ways to do it. First, you can press the Side button and the Volume up button at the same time.
Second, you can use the new AssistiveTouch feature. Here’s how: To use AssistiveTouch, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn on the feature.
Once it’s turned on, you’ll see a little white circle on your screen. Tap it and then tap “Device.” From there, tap “More” and then “Screenshot.”
That’s all there is to it.