If you’re wondering how to see someone’s old Instagram posts, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to simply scroll through their feed until you find the post you’re looking for. Another way is to use the search function on Instagram.
You can search for specific posts by date or hashtag. Finally, if you have the person’s username, you can view their profile and click on the “Posts” tab to see all of their photos and videos in chronological order.
- Go to the Instagram website and log in
- Find the person you want to view old posts from and click on their profile
- Scroll through their posts until you find one from a date that you want to view
- Click on the post and it will bring up a pop-up window with the photo and any caption associated with it
How to View Someone’s Old Instagram Posts?
Assuming you mean without logging in or having an account: Unfortunately, unless you have an Instagram account yourself or know someone who does, there is no way to view someone’s old posts on the platform. Once a post is made, it is only viewable by other users unless it is deleted by the original poster.
This makes sense from a privacy standpoint, as otherwise anyone could go back and look at old posts of people they don’t even know! However, it does make it difficult to view someone’s past content if you’re not already following them.
How to See Deleted Instagram Posts 2022?
When you delete a post on Instagram, it doesn’t disappear forever. In fact, deleted posts are stored on the company’s servers for a while. This means that if you really want to see deleted Instagram posts, it is possible… but only if you know how to do it.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to see deleted Instagram posts in 2022:
- Log into your account and go to the search bar.
- Type in “Instagram Archive.”
- Click on the first result that comes up (it should be a website).
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Scroll through your archived posts until you find the one you’re looking for.
Keep in mind that this process only works for posts that were deleted within the last 90 days or so – anything older than that will be permanently gone from the site’s servers.
If you’re curious about what someone posted on Instagram in the past, there’s an easy way to see their old posts. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the person’s profile page on Instagram.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select “Archive.”
- From here, you can view all of the person’s posts that have been archived.