If you have an old phone that you don’t use anymore, you can sell it at Ecoatm. Ecoatm is a kiosk where you can recycle your old phones and other electronics. To sell your phone at Ecoatm, just bring your phone to the kiosk and insert it into the machine.
The machine will scan your phone and give you a quote for how much it’s worth. You can then choose to accept the quote and get paid in cash or trade-in value.
How to Sell Your Phone to EcoATM at Walmart for CASH
- Find the nearest eco atm location
- Bring your phone and any required accessories to the location
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your transaction
- Receive payment for your phone!
Ecoatm Price My Device
Ecoatm is a phone recycling company that offers cash for your old cell phones and devices. They have kiosks located in select retail stores across the country. The process is simple – you bring in your old device, scan it to assess its condition, and then they give you an instant quote.
If you accept the offer, they will pay you on the spot via check or PayPal. What’s great about Ecoatm is that they accept all types of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even gaming consoles. Plus, their prices are usually higher than what you would get from trading your device with a carrier or retailer.
For example, I recently traded in an iPhone 6s Plus to AT&T and got $200 credit toward a new phone. But when I checked Ecoatm’s website, I saw that I could have gotten $270 cash for my phone instead. If you’re looking to get the most money possible for your old devices, Ecoatm is definitely worth checking out.
How Do I Prepare My Phone for Ecoatm?
EcoATM is a revolutionary way to recycle your old cell phone. It’s easy, eco-friendly, and best of all, it pays you cash for your unwanted phone! Here’s how to prepare your phone for ecoATM:
1. Make sure your phone is compatible with ecoATM. Check the list of supported phones on their website to see if yours is included.
2. Back up your data.
This is important! Be sure to back up your contacts, photos, and any other important data before recycling your phone with ecoATM.
3. Power down your device and remove any accessories (battery, SIM card, etc).
You don’t want anything personal getting into the wrong hands!
4. Find a participating ecoATM location near you using their handy locator tool on their website. Bring your old phone and some form of ID with you to the kiosk.
5. Follow the instructions at the kiosk to recycle your phone safely and securely – that’s it! You’ll receive cash payment instantly for recycling your old cell phone through ecoATM.
Does Your Phone Have to Be Fully Charged to Sell at Ecoatm?
No, your phone does not have to be fully charged to sell at ecoATM. However, it is recommended that you charge your phone before coming to the ecoATM kiosk so that you can get the most money for your device. The amount of money you will receive for your phone depends on a number of factors, including the condition of your device, the make and model of your phone, and the current market value of that particular device.
Does Ecoatm Accept All Phones?
No, ecoATM does not accept all phones. They only accept certain types of phones from select carriers.
How Do I Sell on Ecoatm?
In order to sell on ecoATM, you will need to create an account and then list your items for sale. You can do this by either creating a new listing or by using the “Sell” button on the item’s page. Once you have created your listing, you will need to set a price and add a description.
After that, you will be able to accept offers from buyers and complete the sale through ecoATM.
If you’ve got an old phone lying around, you might be able to get some money for it by selling it to ecoATM. ecoATM is a company that operates kiosks where you can trade in your old electronics for cash. Here’s how to sell your phone at ecoATM:
1. Find an ecoATM kiosk. There are over 3,000 ecoATM locations across the United States, so chances are there’s one near you. You can find the nearest location by visiting the ecoATM website and entering your zip code.
2. Insert your phone into the kiosk. Once you’ve found a kiosk, simply insert your phone into the machine. The machine will then assess your phone and give you a quote for how much it’s worth.
3. Get paid! If you’re happy with the quoted price, simply confirm and receive your payment in cash or via PayPal.