To share games on your Nintendo Switch, you will need to have a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Once you have that, you can create an online console account and add friends. To do this, go to the Home Menu and select “System Settings.”
From there, scroll down to “Users” and select “Add User.” You will then be prompted to create a profile or use an existing one. If you are creating a new profile, you will be asked to set up a username and password.
After that, select “OK.” If you are using an existing profile, simply enter your username and password. Once you’ve done that, your profile will be created and you can now invite friends to play with you online.
To do so, go back to the Home Menu and select “Controllers,” then “Invite Friends.” This will bring up a list of your current friends who are also online. Select the friend you want to play with and press “A” on their name.
You will then be prompted to choose what game you want to play together. Choose the game and press “A” again. Your friend will then receive an invitation to join your game session.
- On the home screen, select the game you want to share
- Press the + button on your right Joy-Con controller to open the Options menu
- Select “Manage software” and then “Data management
- Choose “Copy save data” from the options that appear
- You’ll see a list of all available save data for games on your system memory or microSD card
- Select the game you want to share, then choose “Copy“
- Connect your Nintendo Switch console to the internet and visit Nintendo eShop
- Select “Account” from the main menu on the left side of the screen, then choose “Redeem code
- ” If you don’t have an account yet, select “Create account” to set one up now
- 8 Enter 16-character download codes for each player who will be playing the game
How Do I Share Games on My Nintendo Switch
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to share games on your Nintendo Switch:
1. Go to System Settings from the HOME Menu. Scroll down and select Users.
2. Select Add User, then Create User. Choose an icon for the new user, then enter their name using the keyboard. Once finished, select OK.
3. The console will now create a user profile and save it to the microSD card inserted in the system. If there are already seven profiles saved on the microSD card, you will be asked if you want to delete one before proceeding with creating a new profile. 4a.
If required, insert the game card into the Nintendo Switch console. The game will now appear in the HOME Menu for any user profile that is logged in, provided they have permission to access that software title (set by Parental Controls). 4b.
Alternatively, if downloading games from Nintendo eShop, these can be downloaded onto any user profile logged into the console; however, they can only be played by that specific user account unless re-downloaded onto another account later on.
If I Have Two Nintendo Switches Can I Share-Games
If you have two Nintendo Switch consoles, you can share digital games between the two systems. You’ll need to have a Nintendo account and be logged in on both systems. Once you’ve done that, you can link your console to your account.
From there, any games you’ve purchased or downloaded for free will be available to play on either system. You can also share saved data between the two consoles, so you can pick up where you left off no matter which system you’re using.
A new Nintendo Switch console means a fresh start for anyone looking to game on the go. That includes a whole new library of games to choose from, and (if you’re like most people) a limited budget. So how can you get the most out of your Switch purchase?
Here are some tips on how to share games on Nintendo Switch. The first thing to know is that every Nintendo Switch console comes with two Joy-Con controllers. That means that, right out of the box, you can play any multiplayer game with a friend or family member.
And if you want to take your gaming online, all you need is a subscription to Nintendo Switch Online (which starts at $3.99/Month). Now, let’s say you’ve got a few friends who also own Switch consoles. You can connect up to eight Switches together wirelessly and share games between them.
Just go into the Settings menu on each console and make sure “Share Software” is turned ON. Then, anyone in range can access your digital games library as long as they have their own account set up on their Switch. Of course, sharing physical copies of games is much simpler: just hand the cartridge over to whoever wants to play it!
Keep in mind though that each cartridge can only be used by one account at a time; so if someone wants to play Super Mario Odyssey using your copy, they’ll have temporarily erased any progress you’ve made in the game first. Hopefully, these tips help you get more use out of your new Nintendo Switch!