Assuming you want to how to stream from your iPhone to your PS4: If you have an Apple device and a PlayStation 4, you might be wondering how you can connect the two.
Although Apple devices and Sony’s PlayStation consoles aren’t traditionally thought of as compatible, it is possible to connect them so that you can play games from your iPhone on your PS4.
Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
- Download the PlayStation App on your iOS device from the App Store
- Open the PlayStation App and sign in with your PlayStation Network account
- Select “Remote Play” from the main menu of the app
- Select “Register Device” and then enter the 8-digit code that appears on your PS4’s screen
- Once registered, select “Start” to begin streaming your PS4 game to your iOS device!
How Can I Cast My Phone Screen to My PS4?
Assuming you would like to know how to display your phone screen on your PS4, there are a few steps that need to be completed. First and foremost, you will need to have a PlayStation 4 console that is connected to your TV. Secondly, ensure that both your PS4 and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Finally, download the ‘PS4 Remote Play app on your smartphone which is available for both Android and iOS devices. Once all of these prerequisites have been met, open up the PS4 Remote Play app on your phone and sign in with your PlayStation Network account credentials. After doing so, select ‘Start’ and then ‘Settings’ within the app.
From here, scroll down until you see an option labeled ‘Video Quality for Remote Play’ – tap on this followed by selecting either ‘Standard’ or ‘High’ depending on your preference.
If you want the best possible experience without any lag issues whatsoever, we recommend choosing ‘Standard’ since it will lower the resolution but increase the frame rate per second. After making changes to the video quality settings within the PS4 Remote Play app, simply press back twice until you return to the main menu.
From here, select ��Device Selection’ which will bring up a list of all compatible devices that are connected to your Wi-Fi network – choose your PS4 console from this list. If everything has been done correctly up until this point, you should now see your phone’s display being cast onto your television screen!
Can I Airplay to My PS4?
Yes, you can airplay to your PS4. To do this, you need to have a PS4 that is running firmware 3.50 or higher and an iOS device running iOS 8 or higher. Once you have these things, you can follow these steps:
- On your PS4, go to Settings -> Remote Play Connection Settings -> Add Device.
- On your iOS device, open the Control Center and tap the AirPlay icon.
- Select your PS4 from the list of devices that appears.
- Enter the code that appears on your PS4’s screen into your iOS device.
- You should now be able to stream games and other content from your iOS device to your PS4.
How to Connect iPhone to PS4
It’s no secret that many gamers are iPhone users. In fact, according to a report from Statista, iOS devices account for 43 percent of mobile gaming revenues worldwide. That said, connecting your iPhone to your PlayStation 4 can enhance your gaming experience in several ways.
First and foremost, using your iPhone as a controller can be more comfortable than using the PS4’s DualShock 4 controller—especially if you’re playing a game that requires precise aiming (such as first-person shooters). And thanks to the MFi (Made For iPhone/iPod/iPad) program, there are plenty of great game controllers available for iOS devices.
Secondly, connecting your iPhone to your PS4 will allow you to use apps like Remote Play and Share Play on your phone.
With Remote Play, you can stream games from your PS4 directly to your iPhone—which means you can play PS4 games even when you’re not at home. And with Share Play, you can invite a friend to join your game remotely, even if they don’t own the game themselves. Finally, connecting your iPhone to your PS4 will give you access to the PlayStation App.
This app allows you to view information about your friends’ activity on the PlayStation Network, see what new games have been released recently, and even message other PlayStation users directly from your phone. So how do you connect your iPhone to your PS4? It’s actually quite simple: just follow these steps:
- On your PS4, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices and make sure Bluetooth is enabled;
- On your iPhone, open up the Settings app and go to Bluetooth;
- Find “Wireless Controller” in the list of Bluetooth devices and tap on it;
- Enter 0000 as the PIN code when prompted;
- Once paired successfully, you’ll see “Wireless Controller Connected” appear on-screen;
- That’s it!
You’re now ready to use apps like Remote Play and Share Play on your phone.
You can now stream from your iPhone to your PS4. Here’s how:
- Make sure that your iPhone and PS4 are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, open the Remote Play app.
- Select your PS4 from the list of available devices.
- Enter the code that is displayed on your PS4 screen into the Remote Play app on your iPhone.
- Once connected, you will be able to see your PS4’s screen on your iPhone and control it using the touch screen or the accelerometer.