Open the Camera app.
Frame your shot.
Tap the shutter button .
If you want to take a Live Photo, tap the Live Photo icon . When you’re ready, tap the shutter button . After you take your photo, it appears in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone 12
- frame up your shot using the viewfinder
- Tap the shutter button to take a photo
- To switch to the front-facing camera, tap the Flip camera button
- Tap the shutter button to take a photo using the front-facing camera
Best iPhone 12 Camera Tips to Take Better Photos
Where is the Camera Button on Iphone 12?
The camera button on the iPhone 12 is located on the right side of the phone, above the volume buttons. Pressing this button will open the Camera app.
How Do You Take a Screenshot on Iphone 12 by Tapping?
With the release of the iPhone 12, Apple has made some changes to how users can take screenshots. In the past, taking a screenshot on an iPhone was done by pressing the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously. However, with the removal of the Home button on the iPhone 12, this is no longer possible.
Instead, users must now press the Side button and Volume Up button simultaneously in order to take a screenshot. Once you have taken your screenshot, it will appear as a thumbnail in the bottom left corner of your screen. You can tap on this thumbnail to edit your screenshot or share it with someone else.
If you do not tap on the thumbnail within a few seconds, it will automatically save to your Photos app.
How to Take Screenshot on Iphone 12
It’s easy to take a screenshot on your iPhone 12. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Press and hold the Side button and the Volume up button at the same time.
2. Quickly release both buttons. 3. A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. Tap it to edit or share your screenshot.
Or swipe left to dismiss it. Assuming you want to know how to take a screenshot on iPhone 12 (Product) Red, here are instructions: 1. Open Settings and go to Accessibility
2. Scroll down to AssistiveTouch and toggle it on 3.. A white dot will appear on your screen—this is the new Home button!
4.. Tap the dot, then tap Customize Top Level Menu… 5..
Find Screenshot in the list of options and tap + next to it, then hit Done in the top right corner 6.. To take a screenshot, simply tap Screenshot from your AssistiveTouch menu!
The new iPhone 12 has a lot of great features, and one of them is the ability to take pictures with the front-facing camera. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Camera app and switch to the front-facing camera.
2. Tap the shutter button to take a picture. 3. If you want to use the flash, tap the button in the top-left corner of the screen. 4. To change the photo resolution, tap the button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and select your preferred setting.