To take a screenshot on an iPhone 12 mini, press and hold the side button and volume up button simultaneously. Release the buttons when you see the screenshot preview appear.
- Open the page or screen that you want to take a screenshot of on your iPhone 12 Mini
- Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button (on the right side of your iPhone) and the Volume Up button at the same time
- Let go of both buttons when you see the screenshot preview appear on your screen
- Tap on the screenshot preview to edit it, or tap on Done to save it to your Photos app
iPhone 12 Mini: How to Take Screenshot (2 Ways including Double Back Tap)
How Do I Take a Screenshot on My Iphone 12 Mini
There are two ways to take a screenshot on your iPhone 12 Mini. The first is to press and hold the Side button and Volume up button at the same time. The second is to use the AssistiveTouch feature.
To use AssistiveTouch, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and turn on AssistiveTouch. Then, tap the AssistiveTouch icon and tap Device > More > Screenshot.
How Do I Edit a Screenshot on My Iphone 12 Mini
If you want to edit a screenshot on your iPhone 12 Mini, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to use the built-in editing tools that come with the Photos app. To access these tools, open the Photos app and select the screenshot you want to edit.
Then, tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen. Another way to edit screenshots is to use a third-party app like Photoshop or Pixelmator. These apps offer more advanced editing features than what’s available in the Photos app.
To use either of these apps, first download them from the App Store. Then, open the app and import the screenshot you want to edit. From there, you can use all of the advanced editing features that each app offers.
Finally, if you just want to crop or resize a screenshot, you can do so without using any additional apps. To crop a screenshot, open it in the Photos app and tap on the “Crop” button in the bottom toolbar. To resize a screenshot, open it in an image editor like Photoshop or Pixelmator and use their respective resizing tools.
What are the Different Ways to Take a Screenshot on My Iphone 12 Mini
There are several ways to take a screenshot on your iPhone 12 mini. One way is to hold down the power button and the home button at the same time. Another way is to hold down the power button and volume up button at the same time.
You can also use AssistiveTouch to take a screenshot.
How to Take Screenshot on Iphone 12 by Tapping
It’s easy to take a screenshot on your iPhone 12 by tapping. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of your iPhone.
2. At the same time, press and release the Volume up button on the left side of your iPhone. You should see a white flash and hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot has been taken. The screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
To take a screenshot on an iPhone 12 mini, simply press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (on the right side of your phone) and the Volume Up button simultaneously. You’ll see a brief flash of white on your screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken. The screenshot will be saved to your Photos app automatically.