To take a screenshot on an iPhone 7 Plus, simply press the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You’ll see a brief flash of white on the screen, and then your screenshot will be saved to your Camera Roll.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side of your iPhone 7 Plus
- At the same time, press and release the volume up button on the left side of your iPhone
- You should see a white flash and hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot was just taken
- Screenshots are automatically saved in the Photos app under “Camera Roll
How to Take Screenshot in APPLE iPhone 7 Plus – Capture Screen
Why Won’T My Iphone 7 Let Me Screenshot?
If you’re experiencing issues with taking screenshots on your iPhone 7, there are a few potential explanations. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get back to screenshotting without any problems.
1. Make sure that the screenshot function is enabled in your Settings app.
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and toggle AssistiveTouch off and then on again. This will ensure that the screenshot button appears in the AssistiveTouch menu. 2. Another possibility is that you may have accidentally turned on the Reachability feature, which shrinks your screen down when activated.
This can make it difficult to take a screenshot since the buttons are smaller and harder to press accurately. To turn Reachability off, go to Settings > General > accessibility and toggle Reachability off. 3. If neither of those solutions work, try restarting your iPhone 7 by holding down the power button and home button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Once your phone has rebooted, try taking a screenshot again – it should work this time!
How Do You Screenshot on a Iphone 7 Without the Home Button?
If you’re used to taking screenshots by pressing the Home button and Power button simultaneously, you’ll have to re-learn how to do it on the iPhone 7. That’s because Apple has removed the Home button from the device entirely.
Don’t worry, though, taking a screenshot on the iPhone 7 is still pretty simple and straightforward.
Here’s how: 1. Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake (power) button on the right side of your iPhone 7. 2. At the same time, press and release the volume up button located on the left side of your device.
3. That’s it! You should now see a screenshot preview in the bottom left corner of your screen. Tap on it to edit or share, or simply swipe it away to save it to your camera roll.
Does Iphone 7 Have Double-Tap to Screenshot?
No, iPhone 7 does not have double-tap to screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on Iphone 7 Plus Without Home Button
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone 7 Plus can be done without using the Home button. To take a screenshot, simply follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of your iPhone 7 Plus.
2. At the same time, press and release the Volume Up button located on the left side of your device. 3. You will see a brief flash of white on your screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
If you’re an iPhone 7 Plus user and you need to take a screenshot, don’t worry – it’s easy! Here’s how:
1. Press the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
2. You’ll see a flash and hear a camera shutter sound, meaning your screenshot has been taken and saved to your Photos app. 3. To find your screenshot, open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab. Your screenshots will be saved in the “Camera Roll” album (or “All Photos” if you’re using iCloud Photo Library).