Want to take a Spidey selfie? This guide shows how to take a selfie in Spider-Man PS4 as well as activate the photo mode if you already don’t have it.
How to take a selfie in Spider-Man PS4?
Have you seen a couple of friends flaunting their Spider-Man selfies on social media, and would like to have your own share of the pie? This post will explain how to take a selfie in Spider-Man PS4
First, let me address an issue whereby some players can’t find Photo Mode. This feature for taking photos and selfies is only available for those who recently install their game or have downloaded the day one patch. So if you got Spider-Man before 2018 or so, you need to download the patch.
To get your day one patch, follow the steps below.
- Press the PlayStation button.
- On the Spider-Man game, press “Options.”
- Then click “Check for Update.”
- Download the update.
After patching your game, you should see the photo mode. Now to take a selfie, read on for the instructions.
Tip: While in-game, first find a nice landscape where you can capture some cool features and interesting details. This great location could be close to a billboard around time square or anywhere.
Also, note that Peter B. Parker (Spider-Man) has about five poses. He chooses any depending on when you hit the Options button. When fighting, he won’t do a gesture. If he’s jumping, Spidey will take on a classic jumping pose. And his other poses depend on whether he’s perched, standing, or winging. Check those out yourself.
How to Take a Selfie in Spider-Man?
- Press the options button on the controller. This reveals a little menu in the bottom right corner.
- Change “Camera Type” to “Selfie” using the R1 or L1 button.
- Use the left analog stick to control or move the camera angle in order to get the perfect shot. To get the best selfie, make sure all the features you want in the background are physically behind Spidey. This is so important because you can’t rotate a full 360 degrees.
- When you’re done adjusting the settings*, select the “Hide Up” icon in the bottom editing bar to close out the settings UI.
- Press the “Share” button on your controller to take a screenshot and save the image.
*In the settings interface, use L1 to switch between editing tabs to adjust different settings like FOV, focus distance, aperture, and more.
To get more of the signs in the background, adjust the tilt. Also, increase the aperture to make the background fuzzy. And don’t forget the focal distance lets you change the camera lens focus. But that’s not all; you can also play with other settings to get the perfect shot.
For reading up to this point, let me add how to take a photograph in Spider-Man PS4 to your knowledge base, maybe you’ll find it useful. You can take a photo and use it as your PC background, smartphone wallpaper, or for other purposes.
- On your controller, press the up button on the directional pad. This brings up the camera.
- Hit L2.
- Press R1 to take your shot.
There you have it: How to take a selfie in Spider-Man PS4. I hope you found this post useful. Don’t forget to refer a friend who might be interested in this guide or use the share button instead. If you have any questions or would like to drop some thoughts on this piece, please use the comments below.