If you want to check when an app was downloaded on your iPhone, you can do so by going to the App Store and tapping on the “Updates” tab. Here, you will see a list of all the apps that have been updated recently. If an app has been downloaded, it will say “Downloaded” next to the app’s name.
- Assuming you would like to know how to check when an app was downloaded on your iPhone: 1
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone
- Tap Updates in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap Purchased at the top of the Updates screen
- Select an app from the list to view its purchase date and other information about it
How To VIEW & DELETE iPhone / App Store Purchase History !
Can You See When an App is Downloaded on Iphone?
Yes, you can see when an app is downloaded on your iPhone in the App Store. When you open the App Store and go to the “Updates” tab, you will see a list of apps that have been updated recently. If an app has been downloaded, it will say “Downloaded” next to it.
How Do You Find Out When an App was Downloaded?
Assuming you would like to know how to find the date an app was downloaded on a specific device:
1. Open the Settings app on your device
2. Scroll down and tap iTunes & App Store
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then View Apple ID 4. Enter your password if prompted, then scroll down to see Purchase History 5. By default, this will show you all of the apps you’ve ever downloaded or purchased from the App Store – including those that are no longer on your device.
If you want to only view apps that are currently installed on your device, make sure that Installed Apps is selected at the top of the screen
How Do I Find App Installation History on Iphone?
Assuming you would like to find a history of all the apps installed on your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap on ‘General.’
2. Scroll down and tap ‘Usage.’ 3. Under the Storage section, tap ‘Manage Storage.’
This will show you a list of all the apps installed on your device and how much space they are taking up. 4. To see when each app was last used, scroll down to the bottom of this page where it says ‘Last Used.
How to Tell When an App was Last Downloaded
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to tell when an app was last downloaded:
“How to Tell When an App was Last Downloaded”
We all know the feeling.
You’re scrolling through your phone, looking for that one app you need, but you can’t remember when you last used it or even when you downloaded it. If only there were a way to tell when an app was last downloaded… well, luckily, there is! Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that.
For iPhone Users: Step 1: Go to the “App Store” app on your home screen and tap on the “Updates” tab in the bottom right corner. Step 2: Scroll down until you find the “Purchased” section and tap on it.
Step 3: Tap on the “Not On This iPhone/iPad” tab at the top. Step 4: Find the app you want to check and swipe left on it. A delete button should appear- tap that bad boy.
Step 5: A pop-up will appear asking if you want to delete the app- select “Delete App.” Now go back to Step 3, but this time select “All/Downloaded.” The date next to your apps indicates when they were last downloaded onto your device.
If you’re wondering when you last downloaded an app on your iPhone, there’s an easy way to check. Just go to the App Store and tap on the Updates tab. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see a section called “Purchased.”
Here, you can view all of the apps that you’ve ever downloaded from the App Store – including the date that you downloaded them.