1. Open the iTunes application on your Mac and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Select the iPhone icon in iTunes, then select Music from the left sidebar.
3. Check Sync Music, then choose Selected Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Genres under Options.
4. Choose which playlists you would like to sync with your iPhone by checking each one off in the box next to it. 5. Click Apply at bottom right of iTunes window when you are done selecting playlists for transfer from Mac to iPhone . 6 .
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 100% FREE (Mac & PC)
- Open iTunes on your Mac computer and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable
- Select the device icon in the upper left corner of iTunes, then click “Music” in the sidebar on the left side of iTunes
- Check the box next to “Sync Music” and select “Selected Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Genres
- Scroll down through your playlists until you find one that you would like to transfer from Mac to iPhone, then check its corresponding box in order for it to be synced with your phone
- Click apply at the bottom right corner of iTunes when finished selecting desired playlists for syncronization 6
- Disconnect your iPhone from Mac after synchronization is complete
Copy Mp3 from Mac to Iphone
Copying MP3s from a Mac to an iPhone is easy with the help of iTunes. Simply connect your iPhone to your Mac and open up iTunes. From there, you can drag and drop your desired music files onto your device’s “Music” tab in the sidebar.
After that, click on “Sync” at the bottom right corner and wait until all songs are copied over to your iPhone before disconnecting it from the computer.
Can I Airdrop a Playlist from Mac to Iphone?
Yes, you can AirDrop a playlist from Mac to iPhone. To do this, open the Music app on both devices and select the playlist that you want to share. Then click the “Share” icon at the bottom of your Mac screen or press Command + Shift + Y on your keyboard.
Select AirDrop from the list of available sharing options and choose your recipient device (iPhone). Your iPhone will then receive a prompt asking if it wants to accept or decline; once accepted, the playlist will transfer over automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive for smoother transfers between Macs and iPhones as long as they are signed into the same Apple ID account.
How Do I Sync a Playlist from My Computer to My Iphone?
To sync a playlist from your computer to your iPhone, you first need to open iTunes on your computer. Once the application is open, connect your iPhone using the USB cable that came with it and click on the device icon in iTunes. From there, select Music and ensure Sync Music is checked off (if not already).
Then choose “Selected Playlists” option before selecting the playlists you want to sync over. Finally, hit Apply or Sync at bottom of screen and wait for all of the music files to transfer over. After they have completed transferring, unplug your phone from the computer and enjoy listening to all of those new tunes!
How Do I Transfer Music from My Mac to My Iphone Without Syncing?
Transferring music from a Mac to an iPhone without syncing is possible via Apple’s AirDrop feature. AirDrop allows users to wirelessly send files between two iOS devices, such as an iPhone and a Mac computer. To transfer music from the Mac to your iPhone, simply open the Music app on both devices, select the songs you want to transfer and then tap ‘Share’ on the Mac.
From there you can choose AirDrop as your sharing method, which will allow you to quickly and easily move music over without having to sync with iTunes or any other software program.
How Do I Transfer Music from My Computer to My Iphone Using Itunes?
Transferring music from your computer to your iPhone using iTunes is a simple process. First, you will need to connect your iPhone to the computer with its USB cable. Once connected, open iTunes on the computer and click on the device icon in the upper left corner of the window.
This will bring up a list of all content stored on your device. From there, you can select which songs or albums that you want to transfer over by dragging them into the “On My Device” section listed under Music library at the top of this screen. When finished selecting music for transfer, simply click “Sync” and your chosen music files should be transferred directly onto your iPhone!
In conclusion, transferring playlists from Mac to iPhone is easy and straightforward. With the help of iTunes, you can easily sync your music files from one device to another. By selecting the playlist on your Mac, connecting your iPhone to a computer using a USB cable, opening iTunes and clicking “Sync” button will allow you to transfer the desired playlist in no time at all.
Therefore with these simple steps outlined above, users can now easily transfer their playlists without any hassle or inconvenience.