1. On your iPhone, tap the Settings icon to open the Settings app.
2. Select your name at the top of the screen and then select iCloud in the list that appears below it.
3. Make sure Photos is enabled by tapping on it and sliding it to ON position if not already enabled.
4. Then go back one step with Back button at top left corner of phone’s display, scroll down and click ‘iCloud Backup’ option from there . 5. Click ‘Back Up Now’ and wait until all photos are uploaded successfully to iCloud storage . 6. To check whether photos have been uploaded or not , visit wwwicloudcom on a computer browser , login using Apple ID credentials used for backup process .
7. Once logged in , you will find an album named as “ Recently Added” which contains all recent uploads made to icloud account including photos from iPhone device .
How To Move Photos To iCloud Storage
- Step 1: Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- This will take you to the main page of your Photos app where all of your photos are stored
- Step 2: Tap on the “Select” button in the top right corner
- This will allow you to select multiple images at once and make it easier to transfer them to iCloud
- Step 3: Select all of the photos that you want to transfer using either a single tap or tapping and dragging across multiple photos at once
- This will highlight all of the selected images with check marks indicating they’re ready for transferring
- Step 4: Tap on the Share icon (it looks like a box with an arrow pointing up)
- This will open a pop-up window with sharing options, including sending via email, messaging someone, printing, and more – but we’ll be selecting iCloud Photo Sharing here
- Step 5: Select iCloud Photo Sharing from this list by tapping on it; this should open another window showing any existing shared albums that have been set up already in iCloud as well as giving us an option to create a new shared album if needed
- Step 6: Choose which album you’d like these pictures moved into (you can even create one specifically for this task), then hit Done in order to begin transferring those images over onto iCloud!
How to Transfer Photos from Iphone to Pc
Transferring photos from your iPhone to a PC is incredibly easy and can be done in just a few quick steps. All you need is a USB cable, along with the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Once both are connected, simply open iTunes and select your device from the top left corner; then click on Photos tab, where you’ll be able to choose what photos you want to transfer over to the computer.
Finally, click “Sync” and wait for all of your selected images to appear in their respective folder!
How Do I Import All My Photos to Icloud?
If you’re looking to import all of your photos to iCloud, the process is simple. First, make sure that you have an iCloud account and are logged in on any device where you would like to access your photos. Then open up the Photos app on whatever device you wish to use for accessing or importing images into iCloud.
From here select either “Import” or “Add Photos” depending on the version of iOS or MacOS respectively; which will allow you to choose which existing photos from your devices library that should be imported into iCloud. Once selected, simply click “Done” and all of those chosen photos will then be uploaded into your personal iCloud storage space so they can easily be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection!
How Do I Delete Photos from My Iphone But Keep Them in Icloud?
Deleting photos from your iPhone while keeping them in iCloud is simple and easy. To do this, open the Photos app on your device, select the images you would like to remove, tap ‘Delete’ followed by ‘Delete Photo’. This will delete the images from your phone but keep them stored securely in iCloud.
If you’re using an Android device, simply long press any image or multiple images from within the gallery and click ‘Move to Trash’. Once again, this will delete it locally but still store them safely in iCloud.
Transferring photos from your iPhone to iCloud is an easy process that can be done quickly and easily. With just a few simple steps, you can free up valuable storage space on your device while keeping all of your pictures safe and secure. After following the instructions outlined in this article, you should now have a better understanding of how to transfer all photos from iPhone to iCloud.