1. Connect your iPhone to your PC using the lightning cable that came with your device.
2. Open iTunes on the computer and select your device from the list of devices in iTunes.
3. Click on Photos tab, then check mark “Sync photos from” option and choose where you’d like to sync images from (iPhoto, Aperture or folder).
4. Select all albums or specific albums by checking/unchecking boxes next to each album name under “My Photo Stream” section (only if you’ve enabled iCloud Photo Library). 5. Checkmark “Include videos” box if needed, then click Apply button located at bottom right corner of iTunes window & wait for photos to finish syncing process before ejecting your iPhone safely out of computer via iTunes menu bar > Devices > Eject [device_name]. 6. Navigate to Pictures folder (or other selected folder) on Windows Explorer in order to access transferred photos & videos stored there as .jpg files which can be opened with any photo viewer program such as Paint or Photoshop etc..
(2022) How to Transfer Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows!!
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable: To start, connect the iPhone to your PC with a USB cable, then wait for Windows to recognize the device and install any necessary drivers or software
- Launch iTunes if it doesn’t launch automatically: Once the iPhone is connected, you may be prompted to launch iTunes on your computer—do so if asked
- If not, simply open iTunes manually yourself
- Select Your Device in iTunes: In order for photos to transfer from an iOS device like an iPhone onto a computer, both devices must be linked together through Apple’s cloud service iCloud
- You can do this by selecting “iCloud” in iTune’s left-side menu bar and entering your Apple ID username and password when prompted (your account will already be associated with any purchased apps or music)
- Click Photos under “Settings”: Now that you’ve logged into iCloud via iTunes on both devices, head back up to the main screen of your phone within iTunes itself by clicking its icon at the top of the window next to where it says “Library
- ” From here click “Sync Photos” under Settings section of this page located near other options such as Music and Movies synchronization settings below it
- Choose How You Want Photos Transferred: A new window will appear prompting you how exactly how you want photos transferred from iPhoto over to PC—you have two choices here; either sync all current events/albums or specific folders containing images only (this latter option is ideal if you just want certain albums imported)
- Make sure that ‘Include videos’ checkbox is also checked if required before finishing off these steps by hitting Apply button down at bottom right corner of this window
- Finalize Transfer Process: As soon as these settings are applied they’ll take effect immediately so let them run until completion – transferring photos should only take few minutes depending on number being moved across!
How to Transfer Photos from Iphone to Computer With Usb
Transferring photos from your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable is an easy and straightforward process. All you need to do is connect the lightning end of the USB cable into your phone, then plug the other side into one of your computer’s USB ports. Once connected, open iTunes on your computer and select ‘Device’, followed by ‘Photos’.
You can then choose which photos you’d like to sync to your computer – either all of them or just ones taken within a certain time frame. Once selected, click ‘Sync’ and wait for the photos to transfer over!
Why Can’T I Transfer Photos from Iphone to Pc?
If you’re trying to transfer photos from your iPhone to a PC but are having trouble doing so, there could be several reasons why. The most common issue is that the computer may not have iTunes installed or updated. Additionally, if you’re connecting the devices via USB cable, it’s important to make sure that the cable is properly connected and communicating with both devices.
Finally, check whether iCloud Photo Library is enabled on your iPhone; if so, this can prevent photos from appearing in other locations such as on your desktop or laptop computer.
How Do You Easily Transfer Photos from Iphone to Pc Without Itunes?
One of the easiest ways to transfer photos from an iPhone to a PC without iTunes is by using third-party software such as Google Photos, Dropbox, or iCloud. With these tools, users can back up their images onto their computers quickly and easily. Additionally, many cameras and photo management programs now offer cloud storage options that allow for direct photo transfers with just a few clicks.
By taking advantage of these services, users can get around the need for iTunes while still preserving all of their photos on both devices.
What is the Easiest Way to Transfer Photos from Iphone to Computer Wirelessly?
The easiest way to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer wirelessly is by using Apple’s AirDrop feature, which allows you to quickly and securely send files from one device to another. To use this feature, both your phone and computer must have Bluetooth enabled and be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once these two devices are paired, simply open the Photos app on your iPhone, select the images you’d like to transfer, tap ‘Share’ in the bottom left corner of the screen and then choose AirDrop as your sharing option.
You’ll then see a list of nearby devices that can receive files; select your computer name from this list and hit ‘Send’. The photos will automatically appear in a folder on your Mac or PC – no cables required!
How to Transfer Files from Iphone to Pc?
Transferring files from your iPhone to your PC is easy to do and can be done in a few different ways. One of the quickest and most straightforward methods is using iTunes. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select the device icon at the top left corner of the window.
Next, choose File Sharing on the left sidebar and select an app where you want to transfer a file from or save one onto. You can also use iCloud Drive as another option if it’s enabled on both devices; simply go into Settings > [your name] > iCloud> iCloud Drive, turn it on if needed, then access its interface through Finder/File Explorer on Mac or Windows 10 respectively. Finally, AirDrop is available for Apple users only but requires that both devices must be within 30 feet (9 m) proximity for successful data exchange without wires.
Transferring all photos from your iPhone to your PC can be a simple process. With the help of iCloud, Google Photos, and other third-party software, you can easily move all of your images in just a few clicks. This is especially useful for those who want to keep their memories safe on both devices or share them with family and friends.
Plus, it’s free and doesn’t require any technical expertise! In conclusion, transferring photos from an iPhone to a PC is easy as long as you have the right tools and know-how.